3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, a growing food manufacturing company in New York City, is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to lead all quality and food safety programs and initiatives for their business. This will include:
- Developing, improving and managing all food safety and quality control programs, policies and procedures.
- Providing training to all employees on quality and food safety standards.
- Overseeing the plant sanitation and hygiene program.
- Reviewing and signing off on all documentation, including sanitation and production records, listeria, BRC.
- Preparing and facilitating all internal and third party audits and inspections.
- Dealing directly with customers in relation to any complaints and or inquiries. Developing corrective measures where applicable.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Food Science or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive Quality Assurance experience in the food industry.
- Strong knowledge of pertinent standards, including HACCP, SOPs, GMPs, FDA.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, bonus and health insurance. This is a role where you will have a real impact.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this dynamic role.
Apply for QA Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly