- Contract Type
- Full Time
If you are a talented purchasing & supply chain specialist, then this is the role for you. Our client is a leading global food manufacturing company, and as part of their exciting expansion plans they are looking to hire a Senior Buyer to be responsible for the following:
- Ensure full availability of all materials and packaging required for production.
- Minimize holding stock, use best purchasing practice with all suppliers and source the most appropriate raw materials for new product development.
- Analyze spend and ensure best value.
- Negotiate pricing with existing and new suppliers.
- Take part in the site SOPs process to ensure the synergy and awareness of future demand profile and capacity challenges.
- Provide financial and key performance information for management purposes, as required by the business.
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will be degree/diploma qualified and have at least 3 years purchasing/supply chain experience in the manufacturing industry - food industry experience is preferred, but not essential. You should also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and have good IT skills.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package, plus the chance to grow their career with a leading food company
To apply, please email us your resume in Word format - and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume!
Apply for Senior Buyer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly