5 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
This is an exciting new role with an expanding food company which manufactures and supplies their specialized meat products across North America.
As part of their exciting expansion plans, they now seek to hire a talented QA Supervisor with extensive HACCP management, product specifications, laboratory management, regulatory and GMP experience to lead their QA function.
Key responsibilities will include:
1) Ensuring compliance with product specifications, labeling, and regulatory standards
2) Overseeing and implementing HACCP, SQF, GMP, and other food safety and quality programs for the plant.
3) Providing oversight for the development of robust manufacturing control processes and related reports use throughout the plant.
4) Managing customer complaint investigations, resolution and tracking.
5) Leading accurate lab analysis
6) Performing gap analysis on all Food Safety and Quality processes and procedures.
7) Hiring, mentoring, and supervising QA Technicians.
9) Ensuring compliance with occupational, environmental health and safety regulations
The ideal candidate will be degree/diploma qualified in Food Science (or related discipline), have strong QA/technical experience in the food manufacturing industry, and have good people management experience.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation package, plus the opportunity to build their career with a growing global food company. To apply, please submit your resume in Word format and don't forget to include your major achievements in it!
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly