Intern - Electrical and Automation Specialist
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé USA in Jacksonville, IL is seeking an Electrical and Automation Intern for a three month, paid summer internship. The E&A Intern will work closely with our Engineering team on various projects such as configuring network diagrams, small programing and instrumentation program management.
This role is an hourly position with a pay rate of $15.00 per hour. Please note, housing and transportation will not be provided for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online, no later than April 15th, 2017 to the following:
Electrical and Automation Specialist
- At least 2 years of academic coursework completed (Junior or Senior Level) towards an Electrical Engineering or similar degree
- Allen-Bradley experience preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be able to work in a team setting, as well as individually with minimal supervision
Apply for Intern - Electrical and Automation Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly