European Distribution Systems Controller
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The role is to support the development of standard processes across the European Distribution Network.
To be Stock integrity lead for Europe ensuring that processes and systems comply with accounting policy.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Provide Distribution business input on Distribution Systems implementations or improvements be the key contact for IT for Distribution
- Facilitate best practice use of systems across network to support standardisation. Identify, analyse, and coordinate improvement opportunities
- Develop KPIs around Stock Integrity to ensure all Markets are operating best practice and comply with accounting policy
- Identify opportunities to develop improvements to our systems that can be scaled across Europe to support the delivery of savings
- Coordinate training of new systems ensuring that there is accurate documentation of processes and systems
- Develop knowledge of local requirements to ensure that when developing new systems they can operate in a standard way but still meet all requirements
- Own Distribution Process maps ensuring that they are maintained and kept updated
- Keep updated on the industry best practices for Distribution systems.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in business management. Ideally in a Supply Chain, Logisitics or IT background
- Previous employment experience held in Systems Implementations & Improvements, ideally in Distribution or Supply Chain
- Good understanding of all aspects of supply chain operations including Stock and Systems
- Proficient with SAP, Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel. Knowledge of Visio, EDI and Winshuttle, advantageous
The role will be based in Dublin will have a close working relationship with IT and will involve travel around all European Distribution Sites
Apply for European Distribution Systems Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly