Employee Experience Market Specialist - Production Recruitment (Nebraska)
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Employee Experience Market Specialist - Production Recruitment (Nebraska)-NEB02322 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a member of the HR Solutions Employee Experience Market team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation within Market Locaitons.
The HR Solutions Employee Experience Market Specialist - Production Recruitment will serve as a member of the HR Employee Experience specialist's team responsible for delivering HR Employee Experience services to the business. Acting under General supervision, the incumbent will utilize their basic HR Employee Experience knowledge to administer processes related to the delivery of HR Employee Experience services within Market Locations.
70% - Business Leader
- Serve as a specialist within the HR Solutions Employee Experience market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses.
- Draws on a general knowledge of the business environment, requirements and strategies to determine the recruitment and candidate sourcing strategy and priorities to align with the business/functional goals
- Draws upon general industry knowledge to provide input on finding (best sourcing/recruiting channels and methods), which includes utilizing labor market consultation, competitive intelligence, and selling the Cargill brand
- Develops a recruiting pipeline by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; representing the company by providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; attending job fairs, and maintaining rapport.
- Provide full cycle recruiting services including recruitment strategy session, candidate sourcing, interviewing, selection processes, offer management, process documentation, compliance management, and status communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Utilize recruitment technology systems (i.e. Taleo), process enhancements, and Taleo analytic capabilities to achieve efficiencies in recruiting activities
- Actively participates in recruitment related projects or initiatives
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
10% - Change Leader
- Represent business clients in prioritization activities and escalations
- Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure adoption of processes and technologies
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions
10% - Culture Steward
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
10% - Value Leader
- Provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Ensure application of standard policies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's degree & 1 year of HR experience OR 3 years of HR experience
- Exposure/familiarity in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
- General leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and capability of supporting organizational change efforts
- Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
- Experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
- Demonstrated business acumen. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Experience in a shared services organization
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Experience with a recruiting system such as Taleo
- Fluent in Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-NE-Nebraska City
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Employee Experience Market Specialist - Production Recruitment (Nebraska)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly