Cyber Security Strategy Integration Senior Analyst
Cyber Security Strategy Integration Senior Analyst-UNI05128 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Technology, Governance, Risk & Control (TGRC) Cyber Security Strategy Integration Senior Analyst is part of a team that will be actively addressing gaps identified through ongoing assessment activity and coordinating the work of teams both inside and outside of TGRC to seek root causes, prevent future gaps, and improve overall system robustness on a global scale.
Much of the work will be aligning people from several functions internal to Cargill like TGRC, Global IT, business units, other relevant corporate functions, and even external parties. We are looking for an individual to streamline the work, drive completion, and continuously improve operations.
You will be responsible for leading designated remediation areas with moderate to high cost and risk, including planning, execution, successful implementation of controls, and business results. You will also manage remediation initiatives globally.
As such, the role demands a detail-oriented, results-biased individual who can partner effectively with all levels of the organization globally with minimal supervision. The critical recurring tasks will be seeking to understand the remediation objectives and demonstrating leadership and understanding of business requirements and necessary actions to bring about the desired benefits of sustained global cybersecurity performance levels for Cargill and value as defined in the business case.
35% - Strategy & Planning:
- Provide strategic, operational, and tactical insights, utilizing acquired knowledge of applicable domains and thorough business/technical acumen, particularly in cross functional and cross enterprise areas.
- Coordinate periodic reviews assuring progress to meet timelines and fulfil our operational commitments.
- Identify, recommend and implement best practices, based on sound evidence and deep domain understanding.
- Define clear objectives and scope aligned to TGRC's objectives.
- Accountable for development of integrated remediation plans for each identified initiative.
40% - Execution & Administration:
- Manage the execution and implementation of countermeasures and supporting activities required to address identified gaps.
- Utilize a project management framework approach to achieve objectives of being delivered on time, on budget and business results are realized for high cost and risk areas
- Integrate people and other resources from the different functional departments and business to achieve milestones and fulfillment of obligations and requirements
- Make decisions and takes actions to achieve results while managing relevant risks and issues.
- Develop contingency plans for necessary technical and physical architecture design/modifications, and upgrades while employing trouble shooting initiatives
- Regularly measures and monitors progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed corrections for high cost and risk initiatives.
- Coordinate efforts and manages prioritization within high cost and risk control requirements. Monitors and controls interdependencies within controls and address escalated issues to satisfaction.
- Contain and resolve issues appropriately.
- Escalate risks and issues as and when necessary to appropriate responsible persons.
- Drive for results and follow up to resolution
25% - Relationship Management:
- Provide sponsors and stakeholders with a routine status and actively communicating issues and threats, and ensuring that leadership alignment is a priority
- Work with the business to ensure the controls and solutions are successfully implemented and that the promised benefits and value are being captured
- Ensure successful closure of remaining remediation activities.
- Recognize and celebrate success.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, MIS or related field or equivalent business operations experience
- 7 years of professional experience
- 4 years of cross-functional remediation work with medium to heavy IT involvement
- Ability to learn on the fly, manage through systems and complex processes, and have sufficient overall intellectual horsepower to address the demands of the team and environment.
- Demonstrated active inquiry instincts and agile learning capabilities with strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in program management
- Strong continuous improvement experiences, including identifying, initiating, planning, executing, and sustaining
- Exceptional teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams and peer relationships
- Competently understand and effectively communicate remediation concepts with business and functional people
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills supporting an ability to effectively describe technical concepts to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work with diverse, globally distributed teams
- Relationship building at all levels with strong ability to influence
- Developed understanding of how business initiatives create value and risk, ability to negotiate alternate approaches to address complex business issues, and appreciation of the interplay between internal and external environments
- Ability to balance systems perspectives and alternate viewpoints with decisiveness and meaningful results
- Active inquiry skills and ability to effectively turn insights into applicable concepts, implementation, and results
- Negotiation, facilitation and stakeholder management
- Business fluency in English.
- Ability to travel up to 20% globally
- Demonstrated experience in process analysis and continuous improvement
- Experience in developing remediation capabilities in a large organization
- Working knowledge of Risk Management, Information Security, Controls, and/or IT Audit practices
- Project Management Certification and/or applied knowledge of Project Management tools
- Ability to understand and when necessary, challenge leadership decisions in a large complex system
- Ability to negotiate alternate approaches to solve business issues
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations
Job Information Technology
Primary Location United States
Other Locations US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job