ITIL Process Advisor - Incident & Service Request Management
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ITIL Process Advisor - Incident & Service Request Management-HOP04146 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The ITIL Process Advisor is responsible for working with the Provider to design, review, approve, and communicate ITIL processes. You will review ITIL process development, rollout, and adherence with the Provider to ensure the ITIL assets and work products are maintained with a high degree of accuracy and quality. The role will also ensure the alignment of ITIL processes from the provider into Cargill so that the design, implementation and adherence supports end to end delivery of services. Finally, you will be a subject matter expert on specific ITIL processes by position and will collaborate with Regional Infrastructure Leads to support process utilization.
20% - Process and Solution Leadership and Governance:
- Responsible for enhancing and influencing integration of specific ITIL processes with the Provider.
- Independently reviews and evaluates data and information gained through specific processes, and advises strategic stakeholders from multiple Business Units (BU) /Functions on how to use this data to make sound business decisions.
- Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise for specific ITIL processes within Cargill, including understanding and driving its purpose, alignment with Industry standards, best practices and benchmarking to improve Cargill IT.
- Provide ownership and ongoing management of the ITIL process roadmap.
- Establish and implement standards at the tower level by determining requirements (e.g., client, regulatory, security, audit, contractual) on which the standards will be based and executed.
- Effectively communicate the vision and purpose of specific ITIL processes to various levels in the organization.
- Connect process maturity and roadmap to end to end business processes for alignment and integration.
40% - Business Partnering and Relationship and Service Management:
- Acts as strategic liaison to multiple BUs/Functions to ensure the specific ITIL processes and systems support the business. Assesses requirements, and prioritizes them ensuring alignment with the Provider and across BUs/Functions.
- Works with the Provider, strategic stakeholders, peers and leadership members to ensure Global IT solutions are implemented successfully.
- Utilizes deep knowledge of process & solution management practices to understand business/function requirements, and evaluates and responds to local design needs.
- Active participant and member on a team. Creates strategic relationships across a diverse, multifaceted global organization.
- Works with the Provider on the implementation and training of the specific ITIL processes in the design and implementation so that multiple BUs/Functions are ready for go-live.
- Applies a deep understanding of specific ITIL processes to determine best practices, and recommends how to improve current practices across a moderate subset of the organization.
30% - Process and Solution Management, Analysis, and Design:
- Develop a deep knowledge of multiple BUs/Functions process requirements, and provides more complex business model design plans for development and deployment by the Provider.
- Act as strategic liaison between the Provider and BUs/Functions for the development and implementation of new systems, and enhancement of existing systems.
- Collaborate with the Domain Leads, Region Leads, and Provider to define the future vision of the specific ITIL processes.
- Identify and drive activities that bridge the gap between the current state and future vision.
- Work with the Quality organization to deliver quality control standards, policies and procedures.
- Monitor and report on assigned ITIL process balanced scorecard.
- Help create common function-specific performance measurement frameworks and track improvement against these metrics.
10% - Process and Project Execution, and Value Realization:
- Drive the utilization of existing ITIL processes for multiple BUs/Functions.
- Collaborates with the Provider on the execution of specific ITIL process implementation deliverables.
- Act as a champion for the development, adherence, promotion, training, communication, and implementation for process designs within specific ITIL processes.
- Ensure understanding of and alignment to process and operational expectations, performance, and changes with Operational leaders and the Super User Network.
- Oversee communication of processes and standards to the project teams for implementation.
- Monitor, evaluate, manage and execute audit processes to ensure compliance.
- Lead and implement process metrics to drive continuous improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Business Related field or equivalent work experience
- 10 years of IT and business/industry work experience
- 5 years of direct program and project management experience including 3 years with prior budget experience of $2M
- Proven experience in process engineering and deployment methodologies; ideally involving third party organizations
- Proven experience in operating an ITIL program and/or supporting an ITIL framework
- Process ownership experience with strong background in Incident and Service Request Management
- Strong and thorough understanding of tools such as ITSM
- Proven experience starting up new services and processes
- Proven ability to analyze information systems and related technology processes; infrastructure, operations, applications and service management
- Must possess a practitioners knowledge of software development and production release methodologies
- Knowledge of IT operations process and technology (i.e. Windows, UNIX, Storage, DBA, networking etc)
- Ability to accomplish results through others (lower level managers, professional employees, matrixed organization, managed service provider)
- Experience in development and management of IT technology strategy and roadmaps
- Effective conflict resolution skills
- Experience in vendor management
- Business fluency in English
- Masters Degree (MBA)
- ITIL/ITSM Master/Manager certification
- Other process experience, six sigma certification
- Experience on ITIL Process management in a Cloud environment
- Experience in operating within a large, global managed services framework
- Experience with multiple IT Infrastructure technologies
- Strong understanding of financials will be an advantage
- Ability to analyze complex situations and implement solutions
- Work experience in multiple countries
- Contributor to an IT industry body or industry related major corporation advisory group
- Non-English language skills
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for ITIL Process Advisor - Incident & Service Request Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly