Social Media Specialist
Our story began over 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea - to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for supporting the Nespresso US market with the development and execution of social media engagement, monitoring, reporting, and analysis within the Marketing division. As a key liaison between multiple cross-functional departments and external vendors, this position ensures all social media content and communication is in alignment with pre-determined “brand moments” and amplified in accordance with the Nespresso strategic mission and values.
- Support the development of Nespresso's communication strategy via paid, owned and earned social media strategy & execution across the Nespresso US market's channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Maintain and track paid and organic content performance against the social media editorial calendar in partnership with external vendors ensuring strict adherence to scheduling accuracy.
- Ensure all key “brand moments” including product launches, brand campaigns, etc. are amplified through appropriate social media channels in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with external agencies in the development of paid media strategies that extend the reach & performance of social media content in order to deliver on business objectives throughout the consumer journey (awareness, consideration and purchase)
- Coordinate the review and approval of localized social media content with global teams at Nespresso Headquarters to ensure creative is channel and market appropriate, on brand, and supports overarching communication strategies
- Ensure all paid social media campaigns are executed properly and on-time across relevant social media channels in collaboration with external partnerships and internal key stakeholders
- Review competitive social media content and creative, continuously benchmarking other top social media brands and recommending optimizations for Nespresso's social media strategy
- Partner with external vendors to create and maintain regular reporting cadence for social media, assessing KPIs and campaign performance
- Support HQ with all reports and programs, working to identify and share out local social media insights and best practices
- Maintain multiple project timelines with both internal and external partnerships ensuring strict adherence to project deadlines
- Track and oversee social media budget, ensuring all vendor invoices and purchase orders are paid and documented in alignment with the Nespresso procurement processes
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or University required, preferably within the Marketing field
- 4 years of experience professionally using social media required, preferably experience with promoted/paid media on at least one social channel
- 1 years' experience using backend, publishing and analytics across each of the following platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Snapchat required
- Experience in Social Media Community Management or similar types of customer facing activities required
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Ability to provide and communicate results to all levels of management while working in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong project management skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and working within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office/Excel/PowerPoint
- Experience with Sprinklr or other Social Media Management Tool is a plus