Clinical Sciences Intern
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Nutrition Internship
As a Clinical Sciences Intern, you will have the opportunity to spend the summer working side-by-side with Clinical Scientists on the design and execution of clinical research studies and projects in pediatric and maternal nutrition. The Nestlé Nutrition Internship provides individuals with education and training achieved by working on “active” clinical nutrition research studies. The Nestlé Nutrition Intern will create value by both supporting ongoing clinical projects and also working on an individual evidence-based knowledge building project on a topic relevant to clinical pediatric or maternal nutrition. The intern will have the opportunity to interact with members of cross-functional groups, including representatives from the Nestlé Research Center, Nestle Clinical Development Unit, medical affairs, and regulatory and/or global marketing functions. At the end of the internship the intern will have the opportunity to present their work and achievements.
Internship Program Details:
Program starts Monday June 5th and ends Friday, August 11th (10 week program) working 40 hours a week.
Individualized Intern Project
• Under their mentor's guidance, identify Intern Project in pediatric or maternal research.
• Develop functional requirements of Intern Project; develop and implement research plan.
• Conduct literature reviews and synthesize evidence in support of Intern Project work.
• Communicate results of Intern Project to Clinical Research group and appropriate stakeholders.
Work on Existing Projects
• Support the development of clinical trial protocols and study-related scientific documentation, clinical trial database and statistical plans.
• Develop data collection instruments such as source documents, diaries, laboratory manuals, informed consent forms and study reference manuals in collaboration with Clinical Scientist, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Assist with creating instructional materials and presentations.
• Provide general scientific and administrative support for ongoing clinical research studies.
• Bachelor Degree in progress; Preferred Major degree concentrations in Nutrition, Biochemistry, or Medical Sciences; will consider college senior with prior research experience
• Research Experience and knowledgeable in how to conduct advanced PubMed searches
• Knowledge of Nutrition or Medical Science
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Experience with medical /scientific literature searches and selecting relevant articles
• Ability to synthesize scientific evidence and summarize findings in written format
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• High standards for timeliness, work ethic, and personal integrity
• Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse group of colleagues
• Proficient at Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Apply for Clinical Sciences Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly