Production Manager (Seafood Required)
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client, an expanding food manufacturer is seeking a talented Production Manager to join their expanding team. The Production Manager will provide support in planning, scheduling and providing technical solutions to ensure that both internal and external customer production requirements are met.If you are looking to join an expanding company offering career growth, apply now!
- Accountability for the general production operation and efficiencies of industrial packaging and warehousing operations.
- Provide leadership for all aspects of operations including employee health, safety and training, food safety, facility defense, product quality, production effectiveness, cost control and continuous improvement.
- Ensure all goals and objectives are met including the measurement of key performance indicators.
- Identify, research and resolve issues within operations and personnel.
- Provide accurate planning schedules and reports.
- Ensure company policy and departmental Standard Operating Procedures, forms and work aids are developed, implemented, enforced and reviewed.
- Identify and lead small capital projects within the department.
- Collaborate with peers inside and outside of the facility to represent the operation in a professional manner.
- Provide direction to staff regarding assigned tasks and performance expectations through the use of clear job descriptions, regular performance conversations, coaching, team meetings and business reviews.
- Conduct spot investigations/ audits and regular inspections to ensure all work is performed safely.
- Ensure finished product meets and exceeds established quality standards.
- 3+ years of production supervision experience required.
- Seafood experience required.
- Over time flexibility required.
The selected candidate will receive an attractive salary, bonus, benefits and the opportunity to grow their career.
Please send your resume today in word format with career achievements. We look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Production Manager (Seafood Required)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly