As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor who will be part of the leadership team for our manufacturing plant. This position leads a team of 7-10 employees and is located in Poland Spring, ME.
Key responsibilities include:
- Part of the Maintenance leadership team responsible for plant technical operations, specifically production line maintenance, processing equipment maintenance and utility equipment maintenance
- Assist with leading the preventative maintenance process, defining processes, driving improvements and achieving KPI targets
- Coach, mentor and develop front line employees to meet current and future business requirements
- Help lead change initiatives and continuous improvement efforts, including the implementation of a LEAN manufacturing environment
- Utilize and model our beliefs in the execution of daily work activities and decision making
- Build relationships with frontline team members to help create and maintain a positive work environment
- Partner with internal customers and suppliers, colleagues and support services to ensure achievement of targets
- Understand and adhere to internal and external regulations, procedures & policies
- Maintain cleanliness to GMP standards and ensure all safety standards are met
- Effectively communicate safety, quality, technical and training issues to team
- Review daily maintenance effectiveness to identify opportunities for improvement and work with the Operations team to get resolution
- Ensure the development and implementation of action plans to address root causes of failures
Key qualifications include:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Industrial Technology or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Five or more years of experience in industrial maintenance with at least two or more years of experience in a leadership capacity
Prior experience in a beverage, food or other clean manufacturing environment with familiarity with quality, GMP and hygiene regulations preferred.
Prior experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, electric systems and PLC control systems and communication systems.
Knowledge of preventative maintenance programs with a grasp of financial factors in maintenance.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Suite applications; business management software (SAP preferred) needed.
Understanding of production processes & technical troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
Continuous improvement or process improvement experience. Green belt or black belt certification or prior TPM experience preferred.
Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to facilitate change
Time management, delegation and organization skills with strong problem solving ability
Ability to grow relationships with business partners and to lead, coach and develop employees
Schedule flexibility with the ability to provide on call coverage.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?