This role is responsible for delivering commercial plan that has been agreed nationally across the major multiples and symbol accounts. In addition it is responsible for building and maintaining strong business relationships across multi-channel accounts, to deliver incremental opportunities to the national and regional agreed plan.
Responsible for selling all Kellogg brands across a mixture of customers in the region.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Deliver quarterly & monthly targets for all initiatives e.g. NPD, distribution, POS usage, displays
· Understand the multi-channel and regional strategy to deliver targets through account base in the call file. Align with Field Sales Manager to execute the agreed plan where appropriate
· Proactively develop and manage business relationships at a local level to deliver incremental opportunities for Kelloggs
· Understand and ensure that Kelloggs category principles are delivered through customer contacts e.g. Implementation and compliance of Head Office agreed planograms
· Proactively manage call file and achieving 100% compliance within a given time frame.
· Competitor champion focus - conduit for communication of competitor news on product, pricing and promotional strategy
· Lead your development plan with you line manager continuously demonstrating the K ValuesWHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
· Strong interpersonal, numeracy and organisational skills
· Excellent team player
· Inquisitive nature, dynamic individual with a can do attitude and drive improvement/learning. Self starter
· Ability to interpret sales data, PC and Microsoft proficient