Our client is a rapidly growing company the manufactures ready to eat meals for the convenience and vending industries. They are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager that is capable of taking ownership of the company’s quality systems and food safety programs to ensure that they are using the highest quality ingredients and packaging.
We are looking for somebody to:
- Take accountability for ensuring that vendors meet the organization’s expectations on the level of quality of ingredients and packaging in accordance with the company’s food safety, quality and regulatory guidelines.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Managers, staff, and plant operational teams to ensure raw material quality programs are present and executed from ordering through receipt.
- Conduct regular audits in accordance with regulatory bodies and client organizations.
- Conduct and maintain all on-site assessments, reporting and feedback.
The background we are looking for:
- A Bachelor’s degree and experience in food quality assurance
- Experience with HACCP, SQF or BRC.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, 401k and great benefits. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing company with outstanding career growth opportunities. Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this brand new role!