TS Tech 1 (Quality Control) - 1st shift
TS Tech 1 (Quality Control) - 1st shift-FRE01710 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
TS Tech I - is responsible for monitoring and control of one or more TS Area(s), and assisting production personnel regarding food quality and/or food safety issues. Position is also responsible for the verification and monitoring of specification and yield information about facility processes. This position has accountability for a medium to high complexity facility or limited scope and will manage and maintain facility/corporate & quality audit program.
50% - Completed monitoring / verifying knowledge of one or more TS monitoring Area(s)
25% - SOP training sign off for general TS training and for all monitoring checks in one or more area(s)
15% - Competency training - At minimum three consecutive acceptable direct observation per SOP training Sign off
10% - Knowledge and execution of commonly used TS acronyms, and ability to identify eight most common allergens
- MUST be able to work 1st shift with a start time of 9:00AM
- MUST be able to work weekends including holidays as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Maintain Safe practices and procedure, comply with PPE requirements, and report anysafety concerns or unsafe observations.
- General understanding of GMP, HACCP, and SSOP
- Thorough understanding of deviation completion - When/Why/How/Who
- Knowledge and identification of product label information including mCOOL statement
Job Quality Assurance/Food Safety
Primary Location US-CA-Fresno
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job