Senior Finance Manager, European FP&A
Grow with us as a Finance Manager, Area FP&A with responsibility for coordination, consolidation & reporting of the budgeting and forecasting process including the 5 Year Plan.
You will have complete ownership of the Corporate Reporting Calendar and have responsibility of managing the provision of financial support and value added analysis by the team to the business. You will have responsibility of overseeing and providing guidance on the coordination, consolidation and reporting of the budgeting and forecasting process including the 5 year plan. In addition to this, you will be responsible for effective decision support, accurate and timely provision of information to Corporate HQ and will supervise the consolidation and distribution of monthly standard reporting.
Enrich yourself as you work for a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! Lead with us as you provide.
Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As the finance manager, Area FP&A, you will deliver exceptional results by:
- Being accountable for the European month-end process, ensuring timely and accurate submissions to Senior EU Leadership and Corporate office
- Being accountable for the annual Budget and monthly financial outlook process, ensuring timely and accurate submissions to corporate
- Being responsible for providing EFLT with ongoing variance analysis of actual results, budget and estimates via close liaison with European finance teams
- Acting as KPOC for Corporate/Global queries and engage as European representative in review meetings
- Setting the overall requirements for European submissions for deployment to the wider finance teams
- Co-ordinating review meetings with leadership team and prepare content for review
- Leading and coaching FP&A team to develop a culture of financial discipline and operational excellence
- Working with the FP&A director to produce insightful presentations to CFO/area president in order to get decisions agreed and actioned
- Leading the annual 5 Year Planning process including maintenance of the planning tool
- Supervising the Statutory Transfer Prices in order to facilitate the achievement of the statutory profit objectives across the European local markets distribution and co-ordination of the Y/E “in-market payments” with the Tax Department
- Having ownership of S404 key internal controls for Area FP&A
- Actively participating/leading in global/regional change initiatives
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg, we emphasise on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our successes. To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to degree level or MBA, fully qualified CIMA or equivalent and significant post-qualification experience
- Demonstrable management experience
- Thorough knowledge of financial processes, including planning and analysis. Sound knowledge of accounting principles and procedures. Strong understanding of P&L
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, local statutory and Sarbanes-Oxley S404
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and deep Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and attention to detail
- Great influencing, analytical and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills: ability to work well with others in a team environment, work effectively in a multi-cultural environment and develop relationship at multiple levels
- Proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems (e.g. SAP, BPC, Anaplan)
- Previous experience supporting a Senior Finance Team
- Experience of working in a fast paced, cross functional environment with tight turnaround times
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people
Apply for Senior Finance Manager, European FP&A
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly