Residential Market Sales Manager, NYC
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé.
Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé
is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It's another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You've no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
ReadyRefresh Residential Market Sales Manager, NYC
We are currently seeking a business-oriented Residential Market Sales Manager
to join ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. This newly created role will be an integral part of the ReadyRefresh team, playing a critical role in our business evolution. The Direct Sales NYC Residential Project Manager, reporting to the East Division Sales Development Manager, will focus on a pivotal business opportunity to drive residential acquisitions within the Metro NY and support other ReadyRefresh projects, assisting in achieving the ReadyRefresh plan. This position will be based in Kearny, NJ / NYC Sales Office.
The Residential Market Sales Manager will focus efforts in areas, such as:
- Develop and execute strategies and tactics to increase residential penetration within NYC/Brooklyn area
- Targeted, partnership based program generating repeatable, sustainable acquisition results
- Designing, deploying and communicating the project guidelines, processes, tools, templates and governance structure to be used to execute against this business opportunity, ensuring we are managing and meeting our strategic business plan;
- Working with field Direct Sales leaders and teams to track project milestones against plan, identifying and minimizing bottlenecks, escalating risks, issues and critical decisions to leadership;
- Supporting strategic updates to key stakeholders on project evolution, ensuring a business value creation mindset.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Actively sell ReadyRefresh by Nestlé offer to high-rise residential buildings within NYC/Brooklyn, to include but not limited to residential sales events, customer wiring within residential buildings, and residential property management development;
- Support Nestlé Waters Market Activation Manager in New York on residential initiatives and partnership development;
- Measuring and monitoring progress of project against plan to ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations;
- Regularly creating status reports through which to communicate project status to stakeholders;
- Identifying risks, issues, actions, and decision points, and escalating to leadership to ensure proper mitigating actions are taken;
- Work cross functional to develop selling & offer materials, acting as a subject matter expertise on this business opportunity;
- Create best practice sharing nationally;
- Tracking value realized from business initiative, and communicate to leadership through financial reporting dashboards;
- Identifying bottlenecks in the project and provide input to leadership in order to increase project efficiency;
- Ensuring that all requirements, work plan, management plans and changes to commitment are communicated to all affected team members;
Key Success Measures
Key success measures associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Increasing residential customer base;
- Develop residential partnerships to drive acquisition;
- Consistent tracking of project milestones and value realized against plan;
- Regularly communicating project status to stakeholders;
- Identifying risks, issues, actions and decisions and communicating to leadership;
- Identifying project scope, budget and / or timing tradeoffs and communicating to leadership;
- Facilitating and participating in leadership decision-making regarding strategy.
Key qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- 5 years' experience in Direct Delivery Business
- Experience in direct sales roles, including a component of project management roles, top-line and operating profit growth (ability to demonstrate success in delivering on Key Performance Indicators)
- College or equivalent experience and strong business acumen required
- Understands all project management functions (e.g. project planning, budgeting, scoping etc.), and the intersection between them
- Can manage and influence between diverse stakeholder groups
- Ability to weigh tradeoffs and make calculated decisions
- Experience facilitating a discussion regarding critical risks, issues, actions, and decisions with leadership
- Ability to critically assess initiatives for feasibility and value, and identify initiatives to be considered for full execution
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills in MS Office, including MS Excel and MS Project
- Experience managing and anticipating change and challenges
- "Team player" with demonstrated track record of collaboration with others to solve difficult problems and drive business improvement
This is a tremendous opportunity! We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Residential Market Sales Manager, NYC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly