Our client is a food manufacturing company that is looking for a Food Technologist for their facility in the Seattle area. In this role you will take a lead role in the development of new products from ideation through scaled production. This is a great opportunity to be a lead product developer in a growing company that invests in growing its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Responsible for all product development functions in the development and formulation of new products that deliver on taste, texture, quality and other defined parameters.
- Work across the company’s departments in developing new and potential areas for products to be changed or created to address market needs or develop products for new areas in the market.
- Develop testing standards for new products based on customer requested attributes.
- Keep on the cutting edge of food research and technology to find new efficiencies and areas that the company can capitalize on.
- Manage projects through communication with various stakeholders to overcome challenges and obstacles in the project’s progress.
The background requirements we are looking for:
- Previous experience developing and formulating new food products that deliver on taste and quality.
- A strong understanding of ingredient compositions.
- A degree in a food related discipline.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishment and achievements.