Manager, Email and Digital Communications
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Email and Digital Communications to be located in our Stamford, CT headquarters and will report to our Director of Digital Demand Generation. As part of the Nestle Waters North America's eBusiness team, (a unit of the Consumer Acceleration Team), this role is responsible for leading email marketing and customer communications for our direct to consumer business, ReadyRefresh. In addition, this role will manage developing a roadmap for email marketing automation, adoption of new technologies and how to use data to personalize customer communications.
This individual should possess strong digital communications strategy (paid, owned and earned), planning leadership and collaboration experience with multiple stakeholders.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the email marketing channel for our direct to consumer business plus our 14 brands end to end.
• Manage the ReadyRefresh email marketing program from calendar creation, email channel strategy, creative, agency management and email deployment.
• Introduce new ways of email marketing leveraging data and the SalesForce Exact Target product to drive faster cycle times, reduce creative efforts and increase automation of email generation.
• Manage digital marketing programs for refer a friend through a third-party affiliate platform.
• Elevate and accelerate integrated digital capabilities supporting the objectives of brand building and ecommerce acceleration.
• Identify and provide resources and capabilities that enhance Brands' overall digital effectiveness. Proactively identify brand needs:
A) Managing agency, vendor and technology constituents from program definitions through execution and ongoing management.
B) Partnering with Centers of Excellence, delivering capabilities and tools that can be leveraged to elevate and/or streamline digital plan and programs management (digital analytics, social intelligence, ways of working, etc.)
• Participating in the relationship management and joint business planning with key digital partners (Social Networks, Marketing & Media Platforms and digital and mobile properties) for NWNA.
• Perform additional assignments as needed
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor Degree required
• Minimum 7 years Marketing experience with at least 3 years in Brand Social/Digital communications in a leadership capacity, from a relevant consumer products industry
• 3- 5 years of email marketing experience
• Experience with SalesForce suite of products or similar marketing technology solutions
• Direct to consumer marketing experience a plus
• Proven capability in leading collaboration across different teams (Brand, eCommerce, Media, agencies, etc) to provide integrated Brand Digital communications leadership
• Solid experience in the area of digital analytics and evaluating data sets to extrapolate trends and learnings to inform the business
• Proven expertise in digital marketing and good understanding of technology, social and industry trends
• Experience in/ ability to develop and share digital Best Practices and learnings with others with knowledge-building intention
• Passion to stay on the forefront of emerging forms of digital marketing
• Flexibility and Hands-on approach to business a must
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skills. Ability to effectively interface at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong budget management skills
• Must meet NWNA value guidelines. High integrity, ethics, etc.
• Must fit into Nestle Waters culture; able to work in low bureaucratic/political environment, outside the box thinker, sense of humility, flexible, adaptable to changing conditions, and be an excellent team player
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Manager, Email and Digital Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly