Our client, an industry leading food manufacturer, is currently seeking a talented hands-on Production Manager to manage, direct and coordinate overall plant operations. The right candidate will be reporting into the GM at an offsite facility and will be the managing authority onsite.
Main responsibilities include:
1) Coordinate production activities with all other functions of organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
2) Assure safety, continuous improvement, quality, cost and production objectives are met and/or exceeded.
3) Provide coaching and leadership to salary and hourly team members in the areas of safety, continuous improvement, productivity, quality, cost, equipment reliability, and employee engagement
4) Capital project planning and execution. Financial understanding in the following areas: income statements, balance sheets and variance reporting.
5) Commit with safety policies/practices to employees including enforcing safe work practices.
6) Coach and counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job skill deficiencies.
7) Conduct regular meetings with plant staff to ensure all operational issues are being communicated and addressed expediently with a common understanding of goals.
8) Utilize P & L results and key performance indicators to improve plant performance and profitability.
The successful Production Manager candidate will bring 4+ years’ experience in Operations management. In return, attractive compensation package, bonus, pension and benefits will be offered.
Please send your resume in Word format including your career achievements today! We look forward to hearing from you.