This is an exciting new role with a well-established food company manufacturing and supplying their delicious product range across North America.
As part of their exciting expansion plans, they now seek to hire a talented Quality Assurance professional with extensive HACCP management, product specifications, laboratory management, regulatory and GMP experience to lead their QA function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing and implementing HACCP, SQF, GMP, and other food safety and quality programs for the plant.
- Providing oversight for the development of robust manufacturing control processes and related reports use throughout the plant.
- Managing customer complaint investigations, resolution and tracking.
- Performing gap analysis on all Food Safety and Quality processes and procedures.
- Hiring, mentoring, and supervising QA Supervisors and Technicians.
- Ensuring compliance with product specifications, labeling, and regulatory standards
- Establishing finished goods quality standards, monitor down-graded product and work with manufacturing to reduce them to appropriate levels.
You will work closely with R&D, operations and logistics to maintain the highest levels of product safety and quality across the manufacturing and supply chain process.
The ideal candidate will be degree/diploma qualified in Food Science (or related discipline), have strong QA/technical experience in the food manufacturing industry, and have good people management experience. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive compensation package, plus the opportunity to build their career with a growing global food company.
Please submit your Resume in Word Format and don't forget to include your major achievements in it. We look forward to hearing from you!