Financial Analyst (Supply Chain)
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and the city of Cleveland, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area was ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the US by Forbes Magazine? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
The Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Fleet supports the movement of picked pallets from ~240 cross-dock locations to thousands of retail stores along hundreds of routes using a combination of route trucks, tractors and trailers.
Supply Chain Finance seeks a co-pilot who will partner with the DSD Fleet and Field Operations teams to deliver cost targets. Key responsibilities include value-added analysis of fleet activities while establishing productive partnerships with the CDS team, the regional fleet group and the field operations finance managers. Additionally, this role may participate on multiple project teams and provide objective recommendations as needed.
The incumbent in this role would gain exposure to Nestle's DSD network, the RADR organization and hierarchy, the monthly dynamic forecast (DF) process, the practice of co-piloting, private fleet asset management, SAP processes and architecture and co-manage a P&L of roughly $100 million.
• Reconcile DSD fleet operations with the financial activity posting to SAP (depreciation, fuel, lease, insurance, tax, maintenance, gains/losses on sales, etc.) to ensure information is updated, reasonable and accurate
• Coordinate DSD Fleet monthly close processes
• Partner with DSD Fleet teams to accurately forecast total spend as part of the DF cycle
• Maintain DSD Fleet P&L
• Analyze operations for productivity opportunities
• Develop exception reporting to proactively identify risk
• Provide ad-hoc financial analysis support for various Supply Chain Finance initiatives
Minimum Requirements & Education Level:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5 years of financial or business analysis experience preferred
• Experience contributing to projects across disciplines and functions
Job Essentials & Attributes:
• Hands-on experience with developing value-added reporting to track complex systems
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, SAP and Business Objects
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Strong presentation skills; ability to interact effectively with multiple levels of the organization
• Ability to prioritize tasks to focus energies where they will deliver maximum value
• Excellent organization and documentation skills
• Understanding of general Financial, Accounting and Costing standards
• Planning and Organization (establishes a course of action to successfully accomplish a goal)
• Strong analytical and modeling skills
• Communication (expressing ideas effectively and concisely)
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
• Teamwork/Collaboration (builds rapport; can work outside the formal line of authority)
• Initiative (self-starter, proactive, bias for action)
• Analysis/Problem Assessment (secure relevant data and identify key relationships within that data)
• Energy (able to work within fast paced environment)
• Attention to Detail/Quality Orientation (accuracy and high standard of work)
Apply for Financial Analyst (Supply Chain)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly