Supply Chain Accounting & Finance Lead
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Supply Chain Accounting & Finance Lead-WAY05622 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
DescriptionThe newly created NA FIBI Accounting & Finance organization operates highly efficient processes, utilizing leading technology, working with our shared teams, and delivering key decision support data and insights to enable sound and profitable business decisions.Organized into process towers to sharpen focus and increase efficiencies, this team will work multi-functionally across other finance team including FP&A, CBS-Finance, COE's, and functions. Together, we function as one finance to achieve our shared vision of operating at the top of our profession to deliver world class financial solutions to the businesses in which we serve.
The Supply Chain A&F Lead is a key member of the FIBI NA A&F BOSC finance leadership team. This position is part of an enterprise-wide team that is accountable for balancing fiduciary responsibility and business partnering while actively promoting the creation of value within a strong framework of controls in the FIBI NA BOSC Accounting and Finance group. This individual contributor role independently conducts complex decision support activities and serves as the main business partner to the FIBI NA Supply Chain Organization across all FIBI NA business groups. The role requires extensive and deep BOSC subject matter expertise to provide reporting and analytical support in order to monitor and enhance performance.
The role will support FIBI NA Supply Chain leadership across all businesses to enable effective financial analysis, provide analytical support by monitoring performance, and help manage risk.
Key responsibilities will include management reporting and complex decision support work, identifying areas to drive optimization, and business/process improvement in supply chain areas. This position will participate on key projects and value capture initiatives. This position will lead the supply chain IBP forecasting process in order to drive consistent methodology for forecasting supply chain and logistics costs across groups. This role will coordinate the supply chain budget process/templates working closely with FP&A counterparts. This role will also be the key finance liaison with the CTL team and participate in optimization projects as well as be key finance lead on the various group delivery office processes. This role will collaborate closely with FP&A colleagues as well as cross enterprise and Corporate BOSC finance teammates.
This is a new, unique position which will be responsible for determining our FIBI NA A&F support model for the Supply Chain organization. This role will collaborate closely with group FP&A teammates, as well as cross enterprise and Corporate supply chain finance colleagues.
Reporting and Analytical Support/Business Partnership - Direct business partner to the FIBI NA Supply Chain Leads and their respective functional leadership teams. Uses extensive and deep knowledge of Supply Chain operations to review key analysis and drive insights that create value through enhanced decision making.
- Process Improvement: Identifies and implements process simplification, standardization and improvement for management reporting and decision support. Enhances the analytical environment for Supply Chain and Logistics by partnering with Operations finance and the BI team to drive efficiencies and consistent use of business support tools. Provide thought leadership on technology for management reporting. Pursue further CBS-Finance optimization in Supply Chain areas and collaborate with other finance teams.
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned (terminal optimization projects, DO initiatives, etc.)
- Act as liaison to CTL group, participate in migration/consolidation activities, ensure accuracy of cost savings and FTE reporting
- Value Preservation and Controls - This position will work with supply chain leadership on efforts to maintain a control environment which safeguards assets, ensures integrity of financial statements, and is in compliance with government and Cargill reporting requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance degree
- 10 years business experience
- 2 or more years supporting plant operations, supply chain, logistics, sourcing or operations functions
- Any experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Direct experience in supply chain areas
- Use of business intelligence tool (Power BI, etc)
- Experience with SAP and/or JDE software.
- Proven analytical skills
- Able to link financials to performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive change
- Demonstrated capability to collaborate and execute cross functionally and with peers
- Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
- Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and projects effectively and deal with ambiguity.
- Demonstrated capacity to independently assess multiple tasks, prioritize effectively and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated for high performance
- Ability to work through ambiguity
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Supply Chain Accounting & Finance Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly