3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
We are currently seeking an Executive Driver and Business Concierge to join our team.
You will provide driving and security services to visiting Nestle S.A. Executives, the Nestle USA Chairman/CEO and the NUSA executive team and their families. This position involves driving the executives and their families to various locations and functions which can include evenings and weekends. This position will include running errands and other duties, including personal assistance, as assigned.
Driver must have solid professional driving/concierge experience, strong attention to detail, strong history of punctuality and polished appearance. Drivers are expected to be mannerly and courteous in all driving and non-driving situations while on the job. Good grooming and personal hygiene with clean and proper dress as instructed by the employer are expected. Calm, rational behaviour and attitude under stressful driving conditions are attributes of a professional, as are refraining from inappropriate or abusive language and gestures. Driver will follow instructions and requests without argument or complaint, and do not comment, engage or join in conversations of employers or passengers without permission.
Must also have clean driving record and associated certifications. This position is considered full time and may frequently require overtime, after hours work and weekends.
Logistics and Travel Details:
• Provide transportation and security to the Nestle executive staff and their family members.
• Provide pick up and drop off services to Nestle executives and their family members to various engagements and locations.
• Before any trip, driver duties include consulting maps or navigation devices for desired routes, checking radio or online traffic and weather reports for departure and destination locations.
• Advise the employer or passenger of potential or existing adverse conditions and suggest alternative routes or travel time adjustments.
• Responsible for Executive vehicles to be cleaned and/or fueled as needed/requested.
• Responsible for checking engine fluids, inspecting interior and exterior electrical and mechanical components, maintaining tire pressure and keeping fuel levels at adequate levels.
• Maintains charging stations for electric vehicles (ensuring only assigned vehicles are being charged and are rotating as needed).
• Responsible maintains the maintenance schedules for the corporate vehicle's, keeping them safety checked daily and cleaned and fueled.
• Make service appointments, facilitate vehicle transport to and from the facility and procure a suitable rental vehicle if needed.
• Walks the executive area of parking lot hourly to make sure vehicles are secure.
• Deposit checks for executives at their financial institution on an as needed basis.
• Responsible for managing the maintenance, security checks and paying of house related expenditures of the executives while the executive and their families are traveling.
• Responsible for collecting mail and responding to any local law enforcement agency due to a security breach at executives' residence while the executive and their families are traveling.
• Ensure executive's residence is prepared for executive and their family return from travel (i.e. Setting thermostat, purchasing household items)
• Keeps executive breakroom/kitchen stocked with refreshments.
• Assists local security team while in the building, including attending Town Hall meetings and screen employees badges for entry.
• Maintains an on call status to respond to any and all other included duties to assist the CEO and any of his executives and their family members.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
BASIC / ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
• Requires a High School Diploma or GED
• Requires a valid state driver's license and a clean driving record
• Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations
• Minimum 5 years of a driver or Chauffeur experience
• Minimum 2 years of Corporate Security experience
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as requested
SPECIALIZATION / EXPERTISE
• Chauffeur's license preferred
• Concealed Weapons Permit preferred
• Class B license preferred
• Concealed weapons
• Chauffer training
• Safe driving training
Apply for Executive Driver
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly