1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the city that rocks.
When you partner Nestlé USA and the city of Cleveland, the result is a rich experience that offers you a fulfilling personal and professional life.
Did you know that the Cleveland metropolitan area was ranked as one of the most affordable cities in the US by Forbes Magazine? From its diverse communities to its endless arts, entertainment and sports experiences, Cleveland continues to rock.
At our Nestlé USA Cleveland campus, located in the Solon suburb of Cleveland, you will discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Offering you a strong culture with competitive benefits, you will have limitless opportunities to learn, and advance your career. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position works collaboratively with internal partners such as import/export logistics, intermarket planning, export associates, international affiliates, together with external government agencies to ensure Nestle USA products are viable for exportation. Also responsible for working with the Nestle USA International 3rd Party Sales team to ensure foreign product registrations are established.
This position also supports the import/export logistics team in resolving all vendor invoice discrepancies and ensuring that vendor payables are kept up to date.
• Establish and maintain current foreign product registration working together with the 3rd Party Sales team, export customer, and relevant government agencies, as necessary.
• Resolve all blocked invoices in SAP workflow system. Monitor volume of invoice discrepancies to drive reductions in blocked invoices. Follow up with vendors for invoice corrections as necessary.
• Request Certificates of Free Sale from respective US government agency to maintain compliance with importing market needs
• Coordinate Product Brief process for Export Affiliate business with all responsible parties to ensure timely completion. Escalate and arrange for exceptions if delays will impact launch.
• Ensures all import/export logistics vendors are maintained current on accounts receivables.
• Manage sample requests as necessary by collaborating with Business Development team or importing market.
• Facilitate requests for documentation to internal/external parties to include Export Ingredient Statements, sales sheets and other documents as required.
• Complete any actions on 3rd Party export project tracker related to foreign product registrations or other administrative tasks needed for exportation
• Payment of import/export logistics invoices, including USDA accounts, pier pass fees, or other fees related to the import/export process.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience is preferred. Proficient in MS
Office including Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word.
Minimum 3-5 years' experience working in international logistics, import/export administration, and/or customer service
Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
Self-motivated with the ability to overcome obstacles and drive resolution to issues.
Detailed oriented, well organized and methodical in analysis and execution.
Apply for Export Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly