Procurement Coordinator (12 month contract)
Grow with us as part of our European Procurement Operations team. Play a vital role in the team as you help drive procurement best practices and policies across direct procurement and supply chain.
Lead with us as the point of contact for internal and external stakeholders regarding daily operational activity, as well as the delivery of initiatives supporting both top and bottom line financials.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Procurement Coordinator, you will help us grow the business as you:
- Support Category Managers by managing the execution of Global and Regional Category Strategies across the European Network via contract execution and adherence
- Support the plants by acting as a point of escalation for service and quality issues for European network, ensuring supply availability and schedule adherence
- Serve as a liaison between suppliers and Accounts Payable for delayed payments, blocked invoices and payment expedition
- Drive the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) agenda for Kellogg Europe by identifying root cause, corrective action and preventative action for below average performance
- Ensure all purchasing synergies and best practices are identified and obtained across Europe and these are consistent with and complement the total European Supply Chain strategy
- Participate in cost reduction opportunities and cost avoidance through strong purchasing strategies support
- Support Innovation and DTV teams to deliver projects with excellence
- Support technology development within procurement
- Provide assistance on procurement projects as assigned
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Educated to degree level/business school graduate, or equivalent
- Well evidenced and demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects/priorities
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/relationship management skills
- Proficient in MS-Office and SAP
- Cross functional expertise, in particular working in a pan-European/multi-country environment would be advantageous
- Execution and results focus with sense of urgency, using own initiative and strong communications skills
- Strong manufacturing knowledge
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that this is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity.
There will be some European travel expected with this role.
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact myHR@kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please dont hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kelloggs opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Apply for Procurement Coordinator (12 month contract)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly