Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
POSITION TITLE: Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
REPORTING TO: Senior Manager, FP&A
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
With annual sales of CHF 6.7 billion (EUR 6.22 billion / USD 6.91 billion) in fiscal year 2015/16, the Zurich-based Barry Callebaut Group is the world's leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products - from the origination and processing cocoa beans to producing the finest chocolates, including chocolate fillings, decorations and compounds. The Group runs more than 50 production facilities worldwide and employs a diverse and dedicated global workforce of over 9,300 people.
The Barry Callebaut Group serves the entire food industry, from industrial food manufacturers to artisanal and professional users of chocolate, such as chocolatiers, pastry chefs, bakers, hotels, restaurants, and caterers. The two global brands catering to the specific needs of these Gourmet customers are Callebaut® and Cacao Barry®.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide quantitative, analytic support to the business partners and management for making strategic, operational and tactical decisions in the areas of Working Capital Management, SG&A, headcount and other fixed costs. Perform tasks with the aim to ensure efficient, harmonized and high quality reporting and analysis in accordance with reporting guidelines, principles and standards. This includes coordination of budgeting/forecasting, measuring performance against budget/prior year, developing reporting/KPIs to support Region Americas Working Capital Management and Fixed Cost/SG&A/HC development and providing recommendation to management.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting and forecasting processes across Region Americas for SG&A/Fixed Costs and Headcount (US/CAN/MEX/BR/CL)
- Assist budget holders in preparing operating budgets and headcount plans and management in concluding on budgets.
- Develop/streamline reports and scorecards for monitoring of SG&A/Fixed Costs and Headcount performance across the entire region and share reporting practices with other regions.
- Monitor, evaluate and report SG&A/Fixed costs and headcount against budgets, forecasts, and prior year to Corporate and prepare slides for monthly Regional Reviews.
- Analyze and challenge SG&A/Fixed costs and provide decision support and recommendation to management.
- Be the go to person on all regional Fixed Cost and headcount variance analysis matters. Perform ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Manage the target setting process for Working Capital measures (DSO, DPO, Inventories).
- Develop/streamline reports and scorecards for monitoring of Working capital performance across the entire region and share reporting practices with other regions.
- Prepare Working Capital related slides for monthly Regional Reviews, monitor, and report monthly evolution of Working Capital measures against targets including analysis of key drivers of variances, initiate actions to meet targets and advise management about status.
- Assist other team members in the FP&A team with projects outside of the functional areas detailed above as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2-5 years of experience in Finance with an emphasis on Planning and Analysis or Accounting
- Experience in a manufacturing organization in Finance or Accounting roles for multinational companies, preferably B2B/food industry
Apply for Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly