Quality Assurance Supervisor
Our client, a food manufacturing company, is looking for a QA Supervisor to work out of their facility just outside of Joplin, Missouri. This company is a growing company that is employee focused and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and be part of a company that truly invests in its employees.
We are looking for someone that is able to:
- Provide direct supervision and leadership to a small team of QA Technicians.
- Implementing and maintaining various Quality programs and systems, including HACCP, GMPs, and SQF.
- Coordinating the HACCP program, facilitating committee meetings and reviewing all documentation.
- Working closely with customers to ensure that all new products are set up and that product specifications and labeling requirements are provided. Resolving any issues and/or conflicts for clients.
- Coordinate plant quality and food safety audits (internal and third party). Works with plant management to assign audit responsibilities to various members of the plant team.
Experience and qualifications we are looking for:
- Educational training in Quality Assurance/Food Safety, preferably a degree in Food Science.
- 2+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance position within the food and beverage sector.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements, including HACCP, SQF and other food safety programs.
What we provide:
- A great salary, bonus and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Stability and security with a company that is employee owned.
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Word format. In your resume please include your accomplishments and achievements.