Employee Experience Market Sr.Specialist (Outer Minnesota/Albert Lea)
Employee Experience Market Sr.Specialist (Outer Minnesota/Albert Lea)-ALB01108 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
As a member of the HR Solutions Employee Experience U.S. Central North Market team, this position will be accountable for the execution and delivery of employee experience HR services such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs within the Outer Minnesota/North Dakota market.
The HR Solutions Sr. Employee Experience Market Specialist will serve as a member of the HR Solutions Employee Experience specialist's team responsible for delivering HR employee experience services to the business. Acting under limited supervision, the incumbent will utilize their full HR Employee Experience knowledge to administer more complex processes related to the delivery of HR Employee Experience services within Outer Minnesota/North Dakota.
30% - Business Leader:
- Serve as a specialist within the HR Employee Experience market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the Outer Minnesota/North Dakota Market
- Use full HR Employee Experience knowledge to guide/review/perform HR Employee Experience projects
- Execute the coordinated deployment of HR Employee Experience services, including any Outer Minnesota/North Dakota specific strategy requirements
- Leverage and enforce processes and technologies to support delivery of services
- Work in close partnership with shared services (CBS) to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, hiring managers, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
- Under limited supervision, provide consult to HR and business managers and supervisors within Outer Minnesota/North Dakota regarding the interpretation and delivery of more complex HR Employee Experience policies, programs and processes.
- Using Outer Minnesota/North Dakota knowledge, full HR Employee Experience knowledge, and client intelligence, provide thought leadership in recommending solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers for the Outer Minnesota/North Dakota
30% - Change Leader
- Represent Outer Minnesota/North Dakota locations and business clients in prioritization activities and escalations
- Provide feedback into services priorities to ensure Outer Minnesota/North Dakota market adoption
- Participate in CBS Migration activities, shared service consolidation and MADJV initiatives as assigned
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within Outer Minnesota/North Dakota market to gain efficiency in delivering HR Solutions
- Provide consult/advice to HR and business managers/supervisors on HR Employee Experience issues/activities
- Guide/Review/Perform the design and delivery of HR Employee Experience training/education sessions for employees, HR professionals, and/or supervisors/managers in the business
20% - Culture Steward
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
20% - Value Leader
- Using Outer Minnesota/North Dakota Market and full HR Employee Experience knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Ensure application of standard policies
- Responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of HR services/operations providers within Outer Minnesota/North Dakota Market.
- Provide input into the appropriate blend of internally sourced service delivery versus vendor sourced delivery
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and standardization on processes currently managed by country and/or regionally
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements in Outer Minnesota/North Dakota Market. This may involve working with legal resources and/or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ambiguous policies
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of experience in operations and/or human resources, preferably within Outer Minnesota/North Dakota Market.
- Previous experience in employee experience-related market service areas such as production staffing, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, and recognition programs
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Demonstrated experience positively influencing and collaborating with business and HR leaders
- Demonstrated strong business acumen. Knowledge of multiple businesses, functions, and processes as well as solid knowledge of business and functional issues, and proven track record to positively impact business results.
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a local market team
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
- Capability to innovate and integrate HR practice around critical business issues, and align people, process and structure to support these innovations
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to 20% within Central North Market
- Post-graduate degree in applicable field
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Experience in a shared services organization
- Project management experience
- Consultative skills
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Proven record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Albert Lea
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job