Office Administrative Coordinator
Office Administrative Coordinator-WAY05650 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill's Law department is currently seeking an Office Admin Coordinator to provide travel and expense services along with administrative support for the Minneapolis office. The Law department is part of a wider global team, so the ability to work across boundaries with a geographically dispersed group is essential. We are seeking an individual who is self-motivated and can manage conflicting priorities in a dynamic and ambiguous environment. Strong planning, problem solving, communication, and computer skills are vital to success in this role. A high level of professionalism is needed to interact with all levels of the organization. Must have the ability to exercise good judgment in dealing with highly confidential matters.
- 30% TRAVEL COORDINATION
- Create new procedure for travel request intake and booking of travel requests for the Minneapolis Law Department.
- Book U.S and International travel (including but not limited to transportation and lodging), adhering to corporate standards and policies, for the Law employees in Minneapolis.
- Conduct research related to travel (e.g. logistical details) to make travel convenient.
- Manage all travel processes (including visa and passport renewal).
- Adhere to all corporate travel and entertainment standards.
- 30% EXPENSE REPORTS (for all American Expense remittance)
- Creation of new procedure for managing and processing all Expenses for the Minneapolis Law Department.
- Ensure expense reports are entered into Chrome River in a timely and accurate manner and allocated properly
- Coordinate reconciliation of American Express statements monthly to ensure no late fees are assessed.
- Monitor expenditures of clients in compliance with policies.
- 20% OFFICE DUTIES AND ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
- Provide administrative support to Lawyers, Paralegals, or other department staff
- Contribute to various workgroup/department team projects, as assigned.
- Assist with Document/Records Management.
- Manage lawyer professional registrations and memberships.
- Catering/Gratuities - coordinate ordering food/supplies for department events and Life Events.
- Assist in project planning as needed (Global/North America meetings).
- Sorting/distributing incoming mail
- 10% CELL PHONE COORDINATOR
- Manage changes to existing cellular accounts adhering to corporate standards and policies.
- Upgrade and/or replace existing devices.
- Initiate new cellular service for Law Department employees.
- Assist with troubleshooting as needed.
- Utilize SharePoint site for requests and make site updates as needed.
- 5% OFFICE SUPPLY COORDINATOR
- Maintain and order supplies for all department needs.
- Coordinate with manager to align budget with supply spend.
- 5% LIBRARY COORDINATOR
- Manage subscription renewals.
- Audit library materials to ensure accurate resources to Law.
- Manage library budget.
- High School Diploma with post-secondary education preferred..
- Travel booking and planning experience.
- Experience in processing expenses.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills, excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up, strong sense of urgency.
- Customer-service mindset, with ability to act as a liaison between administrative assistant and assignments.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to document and explain processes in ways that help others understand processes, systems and what needs to happen.
- Strong desire and capability to learn new processes and skills and train/educate others.
- Proven ability to improve work processes.
- Ability to act independently and take initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Professional and positive demeanor.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to learn and understand new technology systems
- Previous administrative experience
This position will be based in Hopkins MN for a month and will then transfer to Wayzata MN
Job Administrative/Support Services
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Other Locations US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job