Senior Sales Account Manager - SE Territory - Food Ingredients
Senior Sales Account Manager - SE Territory - Food Ingredients-ATL00132 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Are you looking for a high-impact Senior Sales position? Do you have a passion for customer service, individualized sales approach and close collaboration with R & D, Marketing and Product teams. If so, this may be the right position for you. We are looking for an experienced Senior Sales/Account Professional to join our team. In this role you develop and execute the sales vision and goals for complex customer account(s) that will drive significant business and financial impact.
You will have the opportunity to build, develop and maintain client relationships both inside and outside of Cargill. Your close partnership with clients, customers and our internal teams will translate customer needs into product solutions that generate the products of the future. You will be surrounded by a team that is committed to product development partnership that meets the needs of each customer uniquely.
Today's product portfolio consists of Sugar, Corn Sweeteners, Acidulants, Specialty Sweeteners (High Intensity), Polyols and possibly DCI.
This role is part of Cargill Starches, Sweeteners & Texturizers business develops and commercializes sustainable ingredients made from renewable and nature-derived sources. We have about 10.000 employees in 40 countries who are committed to deliver our food, feed and bio-industrial customers with high-quality products and make them thrive. We combine our core capabilities — market insight & innovation, sustainable supply chains, trading & risk management and manufacturing expertise - with our extensive ingredient portfolio of starches, sweeteners, lecithin's, vegetable proteins, seaweeds & fruit extracts and health promoting ingredients, to deliver our customers in all parts of the world with unique ingredients and solutions.
40% Develops and Manages Customer Relationships to achieve Business results and growth objectives:
25% Research and Identify Customer/Business Needs:
20% Solution Proposal and Development/Negotiation and Sale Execution
10% Reporting and Contract/Forecast/Credit Management
5% Any other duties as assigned.
At Cargill, we believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best every day. We want to understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed. As part of the application process, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. The assessment will help us determine whether our jobs will allow you to use your unique talents to their full potential.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years' experience in food ingredient sales OR 6 years' experience in a related food ingredient background (i.e. Merchandising, Technical Services, Marketing).
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
- Master's Degree
- 6 years of food ingredient sales experience.
- 10 years' of experience in related food ingredient background.
- Willingness to potentially relocate.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Demonstrate ability to analyze and understand the customer's: business needs, financial situation, organizational structure, decision making process, business strategies, and relate them to a business
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience and other computer applications.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proven track record of creating high trust relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage internal/customer conflict.
- Demonstrated ability to prospect and create demand.
- Ability to utilize cause and effect thinking skills.
- Ability to lead and coordinate internal teams to successfully accomplish business objectives.
- Ability to learn from previous experience and apply to new situations.
Primary Location US-GA-Atlanta
Other Locations US-South Carolina, US-Tennessee, US-Georgia, US-Florida, US-North Carolina, US-Alabama
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job