Planned Maintenance (PM) Pillar Leader
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of five business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain, Technical and Productions and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Choose a career in Technical & Production and you'll be part of our logistics backbone - and a crucial element of our success. Our factories are where our products start their journey to the customer. This area of Nestlé Waters offers you the chance to experience collaboration in its purest form as you work alongside a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people in our Technical & Production factories spread across the nation. What you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - not least is you'll be helping to deliver healthy hydration to millions of thirsty customers. We'll make sure you have the strong leadership and clear direction you need to feel motivated and passionate about accomplishing great things. While you take a pride in delivering an excellent performance, you'll see your contributions are recognized and rewarded with an outstanding level of support, training and benefits - everything you need to grow and thrive in your career.
We are currently seeking a Planned Maintenance (PM) Pillar Leader to office out of our headquarters in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for leading the Total Performance Management (TPM) pillar of Planned Maintenance for Nestle Waters North America. This will involve implementing the PM pillar, by following the Nestle TPM methodology, setting clear standards for the factories nationwide, facilitating replication of best practices and promoting a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and keep up to date on the TPM charter and implementation plan regarding PM, in order to support each site, including the headquarters, in achieving their TPM goals/initiatives/metrics.
- Lead the development and completion of the PM pillar action plans in order to accelerate capability and results at all sites.
- Ensure the PM pillar implementation plan is aligned with leadership to support the Operational Master Plan and follows the Nestle TPM methodology.
- Lead periodic meetings within the Market and represent NWNA at the regional and global level.
- Facilitate PM pillar discussions and track execution of action items and ensure gaps in the overall PM pillar implementation are closed at all levels.
- Provide periodic status updates to National TPM leadership
- During implementation, ensure learning and best practice sharing amongst sites. Facilitate capability building by becoming a certified instructor for multiple topics. Integrate PM activities with other pillars.
- Coordinate with zone and master PM pillar leads to ensure calibration to the Nestle standards and, bringing the latest methods and tools to Nestle Waters.
- Develop as the market expert and point of contact for all internal and external audits as related to the PM pillar, perform PM and TPM assessments and support assessments as needed in other Nestle operations.
- Coach the Market leadership and factory PM pillar teams on tools, methodologies and overall employee engagement.
- Develop additional skills and knowledge of the other Reliability Pillars to become a coach for the other market pillars during coaching visits
- Train and Develop the Pillar Sponsor of the Market team so that gaps and objectives can be identified to support the PM Pillar
Key Qualifications include:
- Bachelors Degree preferably in Engineering
- 10 or more years of overall experience in manufacturing , ideally consumer goods
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience within TPM with at least 2 years served as a Factory TPM pillar leader; additional experience with national TPM coordination desired
- Ability to gain commitment and facilitate change across multiple facilities and groups of people.
- Excellent project management and follow up skills including experience leading national initiatives
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with excellent influencing ability.
- Ability to benchmark data and identify improvement opportunities
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills with the ability to implement long term solutions
- Capacity to integrate and interact with different disciplines (Engineering, Regulatory, Production, QA, Logistics, etc.) and levels (front line to executive)
- Understands the macro impact of safety and quality on the PM pillar
- Prior experience working in a complex and large organization
- Strong PC skills including MS Excel, Word, Project, business management software (SAP), and production management software (EIT).
- Ability to travel 50% within the US and Canada with some international travel will also be required.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?