Associate Manager, Media Communications
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking an Associate Manager, Media Communications reporting to the Director, Brand Digital and Media Communications and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for the coordination of activity initiatives in the areas of media plan execution & budgeting, agency management, our brand-building process and digital capability building.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Support media team by facilitating communications with brand and agency teams and managing components of the budgeting process
• Coordinating bi-annual/annual agency reviews/ meetings and managing new agency capability presentations and cross-functional onboarding processes
• Development of reports/presentations and proposed processes based on data and team inputs
• Creation and communication of new marketing work flow processes (agency management, internal digital content development, etc)
• Coordination of marketing learning sessions and resources
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-3 years of brand marketing/media and/or communications experience, including digital/social
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Experience successfully managing multiple projects and brands simultaneously
• Experience working in outside vendors and/or agency partners
• Experience and high proficiency in managing marketing budgets
• Detail oriented: highly organized, keen attention to detail and quality
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Associate Manager, Media Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly