Analyst, Marketing Intelligence
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking an Analyst, Marketing Intelligence reporting to the Sr. Manager, Business Development and based in Stamford, CT. This position will be responsible for providing thought leadership and problem solving approaches that will influence and guide the growth of our Brand business through the provision of advanced analytics, synthesis of critical and internal information, and engagement with key stakeholders. The ideal candidate should be comfortable analyzing large data sets to gain a deeper understanding of consumer behavior, performance and marketing effectiveness.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Use marketing intelligence tools to dissect, analyze and understand marketing campaign results & effectiveness, consumer behavior, and impact in marketplace
• Data analysis should be able to inform the team on how to increase effectiveness through future optimization, validate business strategy and guide future decision making
• Develop deep knowledge of marketing data and proactively identifies unstated business questions and hypotheses, as well as the analytical approaches needed to answer them
• Conducts analysis related to a range of unique business challenges, interprets the data in a meaningful way, and translates the information into "marketer-friendly" results for senior leadership and other stakeholders
• Serves as a strategic consultant to brands and agencies to understand growth opportunities and cost efficiencies across the organization
• Work with cross-functional teams to assess qualitative and quantitative methods, define KPIs, goals, data sources, and consumer targets
• Present data visualizations to articulate insights and make recommendations on strategies and testing opportunities
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-4 years of experience within a digital agency or management consulting firm
• Strategic Thinker: Able to see the bigger picture amongst the details. Can take detail and transform it into a roadmap/vision
• Strong Communication & Influencing: Can effectively communicate (verbal and written), collaborate and influence stakeholders across all levels in an open and honest way that quickly builds trust and respect
• Structured, logical & creative thinking: The ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run test analysis
• Superior Analytics: Ability to complete complex analytical tasks error-free with limited supervision and generate insights from large quantities of data or disparate data sources
• Tenacity: Persistent and resilient in the pursuit of objectives, can shift gears easily, is willing to take on new challenges and works to resolve issues
• Comfort with Ambiguity: Solid judgement and decision-making skills
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Analyst, Marketing Intelligence
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly