Sr. Specialist, Community Marketing
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
As the nation's leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we're also committed to developing our people - enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you'll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that's challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You'll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It's a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions - all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
An essential element of our ongoing growth, the Retail team at Nestlé Waters is the perfect place for ambitious and aspiring individuals to achieve their dreams while building fulfilling careers. Roles on the Retail team include sales and account professionals and all offer the chance to truly impact our business at our hundreds of Retail partners. Pair this with the support you need to work with confidence - and triumph in everything you do and you have a winning combination. Join this part of Nestlé Waters, and you'll be able to use your talent to have a direct and meaningful impact on our success as you deliver healthy hydration to millions of our customers. Not only that, but you'll discover your accomplishments are recognized with a range of outstanding benefits designed to help you prosper both at work and outside of work.
We are currently seeking a Sr. Specialist, Community Marketing reporting to the Sr. Marketing Manager, Digital and based in New York, NY. This position will be responsible for overseeing brand community management, while driving brand awareness and consideration, share of voice and positive sentiment. The role will have direct access to working alongside top industry influencers and culinary celebrities, and act as the online voice of our premium brands.
Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Manage community management efforts for S.Pellegrino and Perrier; define and bring to life brand voice across social media interactions
• Proactively engage in one-on-one conversations with consumers, influencers and chefs on brand social media channels - driving relevant and new conversation topics
• Engage with top chefs on key platforms, helping to amplify S.Pellegrino culinary relationships
• Strengthen key metrics such as driving social share of voice and positive sentiment
• Create more relevant social/digital consumer experiences by leveraging consumer insights, contributing to content creation and media amplification efforts
• Play an important role in proactive engagement strategy, ensure one-on-one interactions with consumers, and deliver against success metrics
• Partner with cross-functional stakeholders and agencies to identify areas of engagement opportunities
• Help build social media following for our brands via organic efforts and identification of opportunities for paid amplification
• Drive earned media and impressions through online integration of sponsored events/activations
Key qualifications for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2-4 years of experience in digital and social media community management
• Strong understanding of the social media landscape, best practices and communication tools
• Knowledge and passion for culinary and food community
• Capable of identifying opportunities based on insights and synthesizing data into action
• Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
• Experience successfully managing multiple projects and brands simultaneously, with multiple stakeholders
• Knowledge and understanding of organic/paid social media
• Experience working in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders and teams
• Understanding of social media engagement and workflow tools
• Sense of urgency: Takes initiative, action-oriented and makes decisions quickly to achieve goals
• Detail Oriented: Highly organized, keen attention to detail and quality
We offer competitive pay based on education, experience, and other qualifications. We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, prescription, dental, vision, flex, life, disability, EAP, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and more.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation's leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. Our tea brands are Nestea, Tradewinds and Sweet Leaf. We're passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship - most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you'll receive a competitive total rewards package - something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It's not just the work that you'll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you'll receive exactly the kind of benefits you'd expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Apply for Sr. Specialist, Community Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly