Our client, a large company with a rich history in the food sector, located just outside Tyler Texas area is looking for a Production Supervisor to oversee employees in their busy manufacturing facility. In this role you will be responsible for planning, assigning, reviewing and supervising a team of production employees.
- Scheduling, assigning work and ensuring that employees have clear direction.
- Overseeing the production scheduling to ensure that appropriate quantities and varieties of product are being manufactured.
- Monitoring the equipment used in the production process to ensure that down time is limited.
- Compiling and analyzing production and cost data.
- Understanding and ensuring that production meets necessary regulations for food safety and quality.
A minimum of three years of experience in the food sector- Meat industry experience would be an asset. A proven track record of leading a motivated and engaged team of production employees. Good communication skills and a positive, energetic personality.
To express your interest, please send your resume, including accomplishments, in Word format today.