This is an exciting new role with a well-established food manufacturing company in Dallas Texas. They are seeking to hire a talented Maintenance Manager to be in charge of their maintenance and electrical maintenance team, while completing related maintenance duties.
Main responsibilities include:
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of maintenance workers
· Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs on a timely fashion
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments and outside contractors
· Provide technical guidance and direction regarding maintenance issues
· Prepare requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies and ensures equipment is maintained in a manner that meets company standards and ensures minimum downtime as necessary.
· Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
· Conduct regular on-site inspections and safety meetings.
The qualified candidate will bring 3+ years` experience in Mechanical/Industrial Maintenance. Supervisory experience is also expected.
In return, an amazing compensation package will be offered, as well as the opportunity to grow your career in a leading food manufacturing company.
Please send your resume today in Word format with career achievements. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly