This is an exciting new role with a well-established food manufacturing company in Dallas Texas. They are seeking to hire a talented Maintenance Manager to be in charge of their maintenance and electrical maintenance team, while completing related maintenance duties.
Main responsibilities include:
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of maintenance workers
· Perform preventive and corrective maintenance and repairs on a timely fashion
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments and outside contractors
· Provide technical guidance and direction regarding maintenance issues
· Prepare requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies and ensures equipment is maintained in a manner that meets company standards and ensures minimum downtime as necessary.
· Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
· Conduct regular on-site inspections and safety meetings.
The qualified candidate will bring 3+ years` experience in Mechanical/Industrial Maintenance. Supervisory experience is also expected.
In return, an amazing compensation package will be offered, as well as the opportunity to grow your career in a leading food manufacturing company.
Please send your resume today in Word format with career achievements. We look forward to hearing from you!