Customer Service Manager
Our client is a leading global beverage manufacturing company, supplying both branded and private label products to a range of blue-chip customers. As part of their exciting expansion plans, they are now seeking to hire a talented Customer Service Manager to carry out a wide range of responsibilities, including:
- Lead the operation of the Customer Service, Consumer Service and Call Center functions including the development, implementation and administration of goals, metrics, policies and budgets.
- Develop and track departmental metrics to ensure accuracy and timeliness of order fulfillment.
- Collaborate closely with the SC Logistics Manager and Finance team to manage customer compliance issues and to ensure claims are filed in a timely manner.
- Provide appropriate tools and training to the Customer Service and Call Center staff so that they can carry out their job responsibilities.
- Prepare and issue quarterly reports summarizing department activity, projects and issues.
- Oversee the commercial Customer Service e-business presence, including standards, procedures, and guidelines, based on business goals.
- Must be able to collaborate with Marketing in responding to social media (Facebook, Twitter) inquiries and comments from consumers
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Manager role will be a university graduate in Supply Chain, Operations or other related field and have at least 3+ years of Customer Service management experience in the CPG industry. Along with an In-depth knowledge of ERP systems with the willingness to embrace new technologies in the pursuit of improving service and streamlining workflows.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package and the chance to grow your career with a leading CPG company.
To apply, please email us your resume in Word format - and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume!!