Our client is a well-established food manufacturer that is seeking a Purchasing Manager to join their team and take over this vital function in the organization. It is a company that has an employee driven culture and is willing to assist with the relocation of the right candidate. In the role you will be taking the helm in implementing the procurement strategies.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Someone that can take ownership and develop and maintain cost-effective long-term and short-term procurement strategies.
- Ability to understand the market and report changes that may occur and resolve any potential problem areas that could adversely affect the company.
- Maintain relationships with current and future vendors seeking out new sources to find cost savings or quality improvements.
- Obtain and negotiate competitive bids while also setting up blanket orders and contracts.
The background requirements we are looking for:
- Experience purchasing in the food, retail or CPG industry.
- Experience in a managerial role.
- A Strong desire to succeed and a tenacity to find the best source.
What we provide:
- A great salary and benefits package.
- Being invested in professionally with ongoing training and development.
- Relocation assistance for individuals from outside of the immediate area.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, 401k and great benefits. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large growing company with outstanding career and growth opportunities. Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this brand new role!
Apply for Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly