Factory Quality Specialist
The Quality SAP Specialist is the subject matter expert and manages the timely development and upkeep of GLOBE, SAP, and the factory's internal quality information systems. This position ensures that the factory's Quality systems support the collection, analysis, and reporting requirements of the relevant factory, division, Nestlé USA (NUSA), and Nestlé requirements. They will be the factory's key resource for support and training of Quality information systems, including the GLOBE Superuser for Quality.
- Manages effective records and files, summarizes data, and prepares and interprets reports for use by management.
- As the GLOBE QM Superuser, responsibilities include:
- Release coordination
- Holds and Rework dispositions
- Traceability for recall & withdrawal
- Manage & update Quality Information Record
- Manage & update Quality Master Data
- Inspection plan creation & management, ensure alignment with QMS & HACCP
- GLOBE Health Checks, GFI performance for QM Dimensions
- Lead GLOBE alignment initiatives within quality
- GLOBE QMS Champion in the factory
- As the Intelex Superuser for Quality, responsibilities include:
- Overall trainer & superuser for all applications within quality
- Supports Compliance Champion to ensure effective use of the Intelex applications
- Responsible for Net Contents system (ASI) support & reporting:
- Supports the functionality of ASI on the factory floor
- Lot summary reports for compliance assessment to QMS requirements for release
- In factories with MES, responsible for Quality application (coordinate with Application Group)
- Localize QMS checks as appropriate in MES
- Oversee Batch status & WMS
- Hold & Release within warehouse systems
- Responsible for ensuring compliance for FSSC 22000 while driving continuous improvement for Quality metrics/KPI's in the factory.
- Responsible for the practical implementation, the correct functioning and follow up of the relevant (Nestlé) Quality systems in the factory.
- Assist, advise, and train Operations in attaining the Nestlé Quality Standards (GLOBE SAP, QMS, MI, etc.).
SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and Nestlé guidelines pertaining to safety, health, and environmental.
- To be part of the culture change towards behavioral safety improvement.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- B.S. Degree in Food Science, Microbiology, Chemistry, or other related field, required.
- 1-3 years manufacturing experience required, food industry preferred
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Knowledge of continuous improvement
- Proficiency in SAP/GLOBE systems
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven planning and organizing skills, leadership, teamwork, and influencing or collaboration skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple assignments.
- Must be able to perform in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with computer systems, personal computers, and spreadsheet software (Microsoft Office, etc.) and mainframe system with custom applications.