Team Leader - Customer Development
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Foods people love. The life you imagined. And the culinary capital.
We are writing a new chapter in our journey; Nestlé USA is opening its new U.S. headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, directly across from Washington, D.C. As a part of this extraordinary moment, you have the opportunity to help build the Nestlé USA of today, and tomorrow.
Our new home in the D.C. area offers close proximity to world-class restaurants, shopping, and museums. You are steps away from the world's largest museum, the Smithsonian, and renowned national landmarks such as the Washington Monument.
Nestlé USA is transforming what we do, how we do it, and where we work. Now is the time to define your future, and ours, too. Find your fulfilling personal and professional life, matched with our competitive benefits, focus on innovation and limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career.
Discover the ways that Nestlé USA values and supports our employees and community. Giving back continues to be a part of the Nestlé tradition. As the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company, our focus is not only about nourishing our customers, it's about enriching you.
This position is responsible for experiential marketing strategy across NUSA and for the development and execution of experiential marketing programs that deliver against aggressive growth and business objectives. Responsibilities include managing a team of Marketing Managers, Regional Managers and 200 experiential marketing professionals. This position must attract, develop and retain a high performance team through a robust performance evaluation, annual talent assessment process and through continuous employee development planning and execution. Responsibilities also include management of overall experiential agency partners, management of relationships with senior business and brand stakeholders and for pro-actively working with NiM leadership to develop experiential marketing beyond NUSA.
- Defines long-term sustainable experiential marketing strategy and builds experiential marketing programs that are rooted in core consumer and shopper insights.
- Leads, motivates and inspires team to exceed high performance targets.
- Creates team culture and develops team objectives and priorities.
- Align team resources with established priorities to achieve business objectives.
- Manages overall relationships and performance of agency partners.
- Manages overall relationships with cross functional and senior brand/business team members.
- Selects and hires personnel effectively while promoting workforce diversity.
- Actively communicates expectations and provides regular feedback against those expectations through a robust performance management process, working with and/or ensuring the evaluation of each team members' performance, and providing feedback and training as needed
- Partners with Digital COE to integrate and leverage digital across all aspects of the program.
- Works with sales leadership to optimize the impact of experiential marketing by integrating retailers and distributors.
- Works with experieintial marketing managers to conduct ongoing assessment of market performance, manage performance against volume and share goals, and proactively identify and recommend actions to achieve annual goals.
- Pro-actively works with Legal and Risk Management to manage risk.
- Negotiates large sponsorships and works with experiential managers to develop large integrated activations in conjunction with agency partners.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends, competitive activity and overall market place intelligence
On-going and an emphasis on overall career/professional development
Manages 6 direct reports and lead a large team (200 ) of field based experiential marketing professionals.
Manage multimillion $ PFME budgets for strategic brands across the NUSA and NiM portfolios. Accountable to deliver strong market share and sales growth (NNS) and to deliver against brand equity objectives and other key KPI's.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
BS/BA in Business with a Marketing emphasis required.
10 years of marketing experience and recent experience focused on Experiential Marketing
10 years of team management required.
Experience negotiating with and managing agency partners.
Strong leadership and people management skills.
Strong strategic and decision making skills.
Strong analytical skills.
Consumer and shopper insights knowledge.
Ability to take initiative, develop and seek out creative and innovative ideas.
Very entrepreneurial, results and action oriented, needing little direction or supervision.
Candidate must possess a strong drive for results including strong leadership, decision making and effective communication skills, ability to think strategically, self motivation, and a passion for the consumer and marketing.
Apply for Team Leader - Customer Development
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly