Sr. Regional Capacity and Demand Analyst
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Sr. Regional Capacity and Demand Analyst-HOP04135 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Be part of Cargill Global IT's journey!
The Senior Regional Capacity and Demand Analyst
will proactively coordinate with the BU's and Region's Provisioning Advisor and the Provider for Infrastructure capacity and demand required by the Businesses. This position will be responsible for supporting the Providers demand management and infrastructure utilization activity to ensure business needs are met, in addition to Provider adherence to de-provision Infrastructure resources/capacity as it comes offline. The Senior Regional Capacity and Demand Analyst will also support reconciling regional billing with resources actually provisioned during the billing period. This role will support regional demand for projects requested by the Businesses to make sure the Provider prioritizes and submits for completion.
- 20 % - Infrastructure Strategy and Planning:
- Support the implementation of the Infrastructure capacity and demand planning strategy within the Region.
- Monitor scorecard measures and update key stakeholders regularly on progress.
- 40 % - Operations Management:
- Ensure capacity and availability needs, including new requests, changing current requests, emergency demands, and de-provisioning needs, within the region are visible to the vendor. Provide insight to effective procurement opportunities.
- Ensure Provider is proactively monitoring infrastructure utilization and work with the the Provider to manage and redistribute utilization as necessary.
- Support the Providers' demand management activity to proactively ensure business demand is met.
- Proactively support the Providers' adherence to de-provision Infrastructure as it comes offline.
- Responsible for working with the Provider to meet business needs without disruption, minimizing unplanned and/or unexpected capacity needs without time for reaction.
- Works with the business units / functions though the Regional PMO processes to coordinate the demand for infrastructure projects and submitting them to the Provider for completion in addtition to tracking and communicating their progress.
- Lead regional financial analysis capability to ensure effective use of Infrastructure budget and provide insight to financial opportunity savings for Cargill within the region.
- 40% - Relationship Management:
- Partner with the Process group to support change, release, and service introduction process changes from a regional change perspective.
- Facilitate the relationship and work between the regional Infrastructure team, the Providers, regional PMO and the rest of the cross functional Global IT team.
- Coordinate with the Provisioning team and the Provider for Infrastructure releases and changes to proactively meet business demand.
- Partner with the Continuous Improvement team and the Provider to identify opportunities in capacity planning and demand management practices.
- Partner with the Business, BRMs, Domains, and provider to ensure effectively delivery of capacity to meet business needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or Business Related field or equivalent work experience.
- 8 years of IT and business/industry work experience.
- Experience in metrics development, reporting and analysis.
- Ability to influence and create alignment among business and IT services, including the ability to properly prioritize work requests.
- Possess excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills necessary for team coordination, helping partners, and service discussions with IT leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels of the global organization and cross-function/platform.
- Demonstrated ability to lead Change Management efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to accomplish results through others (lower level managers, professional employees, matrixed organization, managed service employees).
- Demonstrated ability to manage and control IT Infrastructure budgets.
- Business fluency in English.
- Experience in operating within a large, global managed services framework.
- Experience with multiple IT Infrastructure technologies.
- Proven ability with demand, capacity, and resource management / planning tools and processes.
- Experience with all phases of IT service management development and implementation
- Experience in managing third party vendors in a global, managed services environment.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and implement solutions.
- Work experience in multiple countries.
- Contributor to an IT industry body or industry related major corporation advisory group.
- Non-English language skills.
Job Information Technology
Primary Location US-MN-Hopkins
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Sr. Regional Capacity and Demand Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly