Our client, a growing food manufacturing company located outside of Wichita, Kansas, is looking for an experienced purchasing professional to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all purchasing, inventory and vendor relationships for the company. This will include:
- Handling the day-to-day responsibilities related to expense control, supply inventory and purchase orders.
- Building and maintaining relationships with external vendors to ensure that pricing, terms, freight and return allowances meet all necessary guidelines.
- Identifying supply and quality related issues to formulate corrective actions.
- Maintaining the purchasing and inventory database.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a supply chain position within the manufacturing industry.
- Strong computer skills, including database management.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Spanish language skills are an asset.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, an outstanding yearly bonus, 401k and great benefits. This is an organization that encourages personal growth provides career advancement.
Please submit your resume in Word format, including accomplishments, to be considered for this dynamic role.
Apply for Purchasing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly