Supply Chain Product Lead - Turkey
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Supply Chain Product Lead - Turkey-WIC03526 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Supply Chain Product Lead - Turkey is responsible to manage a product line across the organization including supply chain operations, process development planning and execution. The role also interacts with various stakeholders across the business and customers to provide optimal service to customers while optimizing Protein Group results.
- Supply Chain Operations
- Process Development Planning and Execution
- Customer, Internal Stakeholder Partnership
- Data Management, Reporting and Analysis
Supply Chain Process Development, Planning and Execution
- Provides extensive supply chain knowledge and subject matter expertise to integrate multiple areas in the Cargill supply chain such as customer service, supply chain planning, strategic sourcing/procurement, plant operations, and transportation & logistics (i.e.order, plan, source, make and deliver).
- Develops, executes and implements more complex projects and process improvements in the supply chain organization to drive continuous improvement to current excellence standards across a moderate subset of the organization.Recommends measures to improve on customer reliability, as well as action plans to improve on customer service.
- Ensures all customer requirements are identified, communicated and documented by more junior members of the team. Independently works with plant operations to ensure adequate inventory is available, and customer requirements are within operations capabilities.
- Leads development of the delivery process to meet customer demand, and ensures coordination supply between plants and warehouses is executed by more junior members of the team. Proactively strives to reduce cost to serve.
- Load weight optimization
- Truck & rail utility
- Delivery flexibility
- Plan vs. actual alternate sourcing
Process Development Planning and Execution
- Gather and verify long term S&OP demand/capacity outlook based on various input sources (e.g. sales orders, forecast, contract position, inventory available, and direct input from sales/demand teams). Ensures this demand/capacity plan is signed off, communicated and agreed upon with the sales organization, plant operations, and/or the supply chain management team.
- Connects supply chain strategy to overall business strategy to develop an outlook and vision for a large/complex product line.
Customer, Internal Stakeholder and Business Partnership
- Participates on cross-functional leadership teams for the purpose of sharing knowledge and experience, as well as best practices.
- Works closely with strategic contacts within the commercial team, operations, and Cargill Transportation & Logistics (CTL) to ensure team is managing stakeholders efficiently.
- Forms strong relationships with the customer service team, and uses customer knowledge to lead the development of innovative supply chain solutions.
- Accountable for ensuring customer expectations are met from production through order fulfillment, while acting as a strategic commercial liaison between customer service, production, quality assurance, technical service, finance, and transportation & logistics.
- Actively contributes to and may facilitate cross-functional product line teams in follow-up, investigation, and documentation of internal and external non-conformances, root causes and corrective actions.
- Develops a strong understanding of customer needs through building and maintaining internal and external relationships to provide optimal service to Cargill's customers. Where appropriate, build relationships with external parties such as consultants and agents.
Data Management, Reporting and Analysis
- Utilizes extensive knowledge of supply chain practices and procedures to calculate supply and demand for a large/complex product line and complete complex analyses of the data.
- Analyzes and creates complex demand, production, and sales reports to drive continuous improvement. Reviews reports
- created by more junior members of the team.
- Analyzes and reviews score card and related KPIs for a large/complex product line or multiple sites.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing, Logistics, Engineering, or related field or business discipline with Supply Chain/Sourcing focus OR 10 years in a protein space
- 10 years of experience in Operations, Supply Chain (procurement, materials, logistics) and Continuous Improvement with a proven track record of strong performance results
- Deep Product expertise on assigned product/platform
- Demonstrated operational and technical knowledge including technical requirements, capacities and costs.
- Understanding of supply side market intelligence.
- Knowledge and experience in S&OP, cross functional roles and / or an Integrated Business Planning consultative role
- Strong knowledge of relevant Supply Chain Planning best practices, multi-step strategic and internal sourcing
- Knowledge of P&L and Balance Sheet best practices
- Hands on experience using and specifying planning, DRP, inventory controls, replenishment, and warehouse management in ERP and leading planning software solutions is strongly preferred
- Evaluates situations objectively and demonstrates personal flexibility in approach and ideas, responds positively and supports changes in procedures, process, technology, responsibility and assignments that have a positive impact
- Organizes and prioritizes work assignment to complete assignments/tasks on time with quality
- Advanced degree, MS and/or MBA, is preferred
- Supply Chain Management Degree or APICS CSCP Certification
- Experience working in a large complex organization
- Experience with Lean/Six Sigma
Job Supply Chain Management
Primary Location US-KS-Wichita
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Supply Chain Product Lead - Turkey
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly