Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager - McDonald's
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager - McDonald's-WAY05553 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill Protein is a leader at delivering primary processed and value added proteins into the Foodservice, Retail and Manufacturing market channels. It operates several food processing facilities located in the US and Canada. Our customers in Foodservice are comprised of large national restaurant chain operators, contract feeding companies and both national and regional foodservice distributors. Our Retail customers are comprised of primarily large national grocery retailers and warehouse clubs. Our Manufacturing customers are comprised of large branded manufacturers of retail consumer packaged goods. The customers from these channels are attracted to working with Cargill because of our demonstrated leadership in delivering innovative products, integrity, operational excellence, food safety and risk management.
The McDonald's Customer Marketing Manager will bring a marketing and insights perspective to the Customer Team to build relationships and drive growth. This role with act as the Marketing Leader with the customer in the US and Canada for the Protein Foodservice Group.
Key responsibilities will be to lead key initiatives to enable product line strategy including leading marketing strategy development, identifying and initiating new product opportunities, developing a brand portfolio and communication plans, guiding product positioning, assessing product portfolio needs, developing sales activation strategies, and measuring marketing performance. Collaborate across product line teams to ensure execution of product line strategy.
40% Customer Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Develop marketing strategies and relationship-building strategies to discover and execute growth opportunities with McDonald's in North America. Create winning value propositions for new products, create marketing plans and implement launch plans. Accountable for maximizing the value proposition and for driving portfolio growth through marketing strategies. Active engagement with R&D, Insights and Business Managers to support growth opportunities, provide tailored marketing presentations, develop sales activation tools, and address customer specific marketing needs.
25% Customer Relationship Networks
- Develop relationships with McDonald's key constituents and key partner suppliers. Develop a deep understanding of customer's processes and culture to enable growth projects. Serve as the marketing lead for new product charters, project teams, customer meetings and for building the business case for insights driven innovation projects.
35% Insights Led Innovation and New Product Development
- Collaborate extensively with R&D, Insights and Business Managers to develop a portfolio of solutions to fit consumer needs across the customer's experience spectrum and strategy. Proactively bring ideas based on insights tailored for the customer. Develop comprehensive programs around concepts from the consumer to menu to supply chain to promotions. Work with insight to execute primary research, concept testing and sensory panels.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's degree
- Seven or more years in marketing, product management or business development
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Experience in developing Marketing plans
- Proven conceptual and strategic marketing stills
- Demonstrated ability to translate data into strategic insights
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be results oriented, innovative and creative
- MBA preferred
- Knowledge of foodservice channel
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Other Locations US-IL-Chicago
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager - McDonald's
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly