HR Solutions - NA Talent Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
HR Solutions - NA Talent Manager-REG01235 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
DescriptionAs a member of the NA Global HR Solutions (GHRS) team, the NA Talent Manager is responsible for leading a team of Talent Consultants and Specialists to deliver talent performance HR programs/solutions in the domain areas of talent management and performance management. The NA Talent Manager is expected to be an expert in the processes supporting these talent domains as well as being an excellent manager, obtaining results through both internal and external resources. He will collaborate with the vendor and resource management lead in order to prioritize the delivery of these services within the agreed budget.
The NA Talent Manager is responsible for partnering closely with the Talent & Performance COE to identify and deliver appropriate solutions, leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate. The incumbent will also be responsible for working closely with the GHRS Business Relationship Managers, NA Market Leads, CBS and Business HR, in delivering the “continuum of services” across all businesses in NA and measuring the quality and performance of such solutions.
In addition to leading a team the Talent Manager will also serve as a hands-on practitioner for designated client groups to deliver HR solutions within the talent performance domain scope.
In-scope regional talent performance facilitation services may include but is not limited to: learning and development programs, employee engagement action planning, inclusion & diversity action planning, annual talent review & Talent Talk processes, coaching and mentoring, organizational design, strategic workforce planning process and team/leadership effectiveness.
20 % - Business Leader:
Lead the NA Talent Performance Delivery team to deliver HR solutions that help Cargill create a talent-based competitive advantage.
- Represent the needs of the talent performance domain in the delivery of talent performance solution offerings for NA
- Ensure that the organization is providing relevant, effective facilitation services to business managers within the talent performance domain and within NA
- Leverage and enforce tools, methodologies and processes to support the effective and efficient delivery of talent performance solutions
- Work in close partnership with the Talent and Performance COE to identify and deliver appropriate solutions, leveraging existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate
- Collaborate with GHRS Business Relationship Leads, NA Market Leads, CBS and Business HR, in delivering the “continuum of services” across the region and measuring the quality and performance of such solutions
- Develop and maintain key internal/external relationships, which may include: business leaders, h, business/function human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees
- Ensure the desired business results are prioritized and the development of organization capability needs are addressed and operationalized
- Provide thought leadership in recommending and developing talent performance solutions that build on business and functional strategic drivers
- Responsible for achieving performance metrics in alignment with Global HR Solutions and Talent and Performance COE strategic performance objectives
50% - Talent Leader/People Manager
Lead a diverse team of internal HR Solutions Talent Performance Delivery resources and external specialists in NA to provide relevant, effective delivery of talent services to Cargill's businesses and functions.
- Develop and sustain valuable HR solution facilitation and coaching skills, and overall effectiveness of teams
- Effectively lead teams to high performance and build world class talent
- Ensure teams are deployed and operational to achieve desired results
- Define and monitor performance and service quality metrics in alignment with Global HR Solutions and Talent & Performance COE strategic objectives
- Provide strategic thought leadership to accelerate the development of key talent, increase employee engagement and drive high performance within the delivery team
Manage the implementation of Talent and Performance COE solutions in NA to achieve desired business results and provide an excellent client experience.
- Interface with regional HR Solutions, HR COE's, HR Business Partners and HR CBS centers to deliver talent performance solutions
- Represent domain in prioritization activities and escalations in the broader market services area
- Provide geography feedback into services priorities to ensure regional and global adoption
- Promote the use and implementation of tools/technologies within the domain to gain efficiency in delivering HR solutions
- Build and lead a team of HR Consultants; establish the team with a strong client focus, exceptional delivery & facilitation capabilities, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance, and continuous improvement
- Champion a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes
- Establish a culture of accountability and measurement
- Express, model and reinforce a process-honoring culture
- Strengthen Cargill's employment brand and creating an employer of choice reputation
- Provide strategic thought leadership in driving organizational culture and inclusion and diversity
- Ensure delivery is compliant regionally with laws, regulations, and corporate policies
- Ensure application of standard policies, coordinated globally
- In partnership with the Talent and Performance COE, responsible for development and execution of exception procedures and processes
- Define and monitor key performance metrics that drive high performance and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Bachelor's degree
- 10 years of relevant business and/or human resources experience
- 8 years of experience leading teams and with prior talent performance domain area experience
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions, including referring critical issues to the appropriate level of management, and improving efficiency, quality, cost and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to build strong client relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness and reduce cost
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a lean environment.
- Experience in learning, designing and implementing new and / or improved processes (both people and businesses.)
- Demonstrated strong business acumen
- Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Experience managing virtual teams spread over multiple countries
- Strong analytical and assessment skills
- Strong leadership, stakeholder management and communication skills - ability to thrive as part of a regional and global team
- Demonstrated understanding of evolving HR landscape and demonstrated capability of leading organizational change efforts
- Competence in connecting people to each other and the business strategy, leveraging technology and processes where appropriate.
- Ability to travel as required, up to 25%, mostly within region as well as some internationally
- Master or post-graduate degree in applicable field (social sciences, psychology, communication science)
- Prior experience leading learning and development and/or talent management operational teams
- Experience leading resources in a professional service provider organization
- Experience in a shared services organization
- Project management experience
- Experience leading a large regional and/or global teams
- Proven consulting and contracting skills that drive high performance
- Systems Thinking capability
Job Human Resources
Primary Location Region - North America
Other Locations Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, US-KS-Wichita, US-MN-Minneapolis
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for HR Solutions - NA Talent Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly