Dairy Focus Support
Dairy Focus Support-DAY02650 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill helps feed, 400 million people every year. Cargill Animal Nutrition is a leading nutrition provider for commercial animal agriculture across 24 countries. Our successful 100 history is a result of our commitment toward a culture and values centered on customer focus and enrichment of people and communities. Our offerings are developed to meet and exceed customers' needs; from accounting to agri-business management, marketing to risk management and sales consulting to plant operations. Cargill has a job that to meet your interests and goals. Our global career opportunities are as far reaching as our business.
Dairy Focus Support are involved in supporting a Dairy focus consultant in all phases of the selling process. They will also provide support for on farm consultative dairy management. A successful DFS will be able to professionally communicate and have working knowledge of dairy farms, the local dairy market, feed manufacturing, and most importantly customer needs. The role will work alongside a Dairy Focus Consultant (DFC) for initiating, developing and supporting relationships with prospective customers along with continuing to deepen relationships with established customers to discover/create opportunities to meet customer needs. Cargill has industry leading training programs to develop and enhance your career and personal skill sets regardless of your experience.
Provide customer support to dairy customers as directed by Dairy Focus Consultant.
- Provide support with prospecting and gathering data/compiling information for prospect proposals as directed by Dairy Focus Consultant.
Help DFC with compiling information for business planning
- Personal learning and development activities.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- 2 year Agriculture related degree or relevant experience considered in lieu of degree
- 1 years dairy industry experience
- Demonstrated effective communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative to get stuff done.
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to work as a part of a team and take direction from others
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must be able to travel weekly
- Strong commitment to customer excellence and needs
- Attention to detail and keen sense of priorities
- B.S. in Agriculture or relevant experience considered in lieu of degree
- 3 years dairy industry experience
- Bilingual - English - Spanish
Primary Location US-OH-Dayton
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job