HR Solutions - Virtual Learning Consultant
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
HR Solutions - Virtual Learning Consultant-MIN04824 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
This position is responsible for providing consulting on virtual learning (e.g. e-learning, virtual instructor-led, etc.) as well as learning technology and tools (e.g. LMS, Jam, SharePoint, content management, etc.) to enable business needs. This position will support learning delivery by facilitating and producing virtual learning programs. Promoting and supporting the implementation of virtual learning in the region will be a key responsibility. This position builds strong partnerships across the organization in order to effectively implement virtual learning solutions relevant to the region.
Virtual Learning Consulting - 60%
Provide expertise to clients to achieve results and adoption from virtual learning. Partner with clients to understand their needs and provide solutions for how virtual learning can be used in impactful ways to meet business objectives. Provide consulting services to businesses in the region that help develop implementation and adoption for using Cargill's learning technology. Inform and educate clients on the various types of virtual learning at Cargill including social, virtual instructor led training and e-learning to deliver highly engaging learning experiences.
Virtual Learning Facilitation and Producing - 30%
Facilitate the delivery of virtual learning programs in the region. Also serve as the Producer role to support the delivery of virtual learning.
Virtual Learning Marketing and Communication - 10%
Promote and support the implementation of virtual learning in the region. Market how virtual learning can drive outcomes in a variety of business environments to stakeholders and user groups.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing virtual learning consulting and facilitation
- Deep knowledge of learning technology (e.g. LMS, Jam, content management, etc.)
- Effective problem solver who takes initiative under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Self-starter with an ability to overcome implementation roadblocks
- Strong team player in a cross-functional setting
- Strong interpersonal skills, influencing and relationship building skills will diverse stakeholder groups
- Experience in one or more of the following instructional tools: Adobe Captivate, Articulate Suite, or Storyline
- Previous experience in the practical application of the ADDIE model in a corporate education setting
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Minneapolis
Other Locations US-KS-Wichita, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for HR Solutions - Virtual Learning Consultant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly