Program Lead, Specialized Leadership Development Solutions
2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Program Lead, Specialized Leadership Development Solutions-WAY05603 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
The Program Lead for Hi Potential & Specialized Learning Solutions will focus on designing and managing learning programs aligned to support specific corporate level talent priorities and enable Cargill's overall leadership development strategy. This leader is responsible for managing various learning solutions aligned to Cargill's Inclusion & Diversity priorities, identifying creative methods for accelerating leadership development and defining development processes, resources and tools (e.g. experience maps, designed experiences, coaching solutions, etc.).
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a strong passion for employee development at all levels and a solid coaching competency that can be applied at multiple levels of leadership. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of building partnerships across the organization, with the ability to establish relationships with Sr. Leadership in the company.
30% Program Management - Develop and manage specialized learning programs designed to yield specific outcomes related to Inclusion & Diversity priorities, accelerating succession readiness and development of key talent populations.
20% Design Leadership Experience Maps - Enable the Leadership Strategy by designing specific experience maps for Hi Potential Leaders. Create experience maps that can be tailored to the individual needs of the leader. Defining on the job experiences that will directly support the development of specific knowledge, skills and competencies.
20% Leadership Development Consulting-Provide guidance, coaching and serve as an expert point of contact for consulting on appropriate learning and development solutions for hi-po and diverse talent priorities. Partner with the COE Talent Leads, HR and Business Leaders to achieve Hi Po talent and diversity goals.
20% Coaching Solutions: Design, develop and manage Executive and Leadership Coaching solutions and services as part of the overall leadership development strategy.
10% Relationship Management: Developing internal and External partnerships with related groups, SME's, external partners and coaches
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Minimum of 15 years work experience, 7 years experience working in Learning & Talent Development designing and managing corporate level hi po development, specialized leadership development programs and solutions and experience maps.
- BA in organizational learning and development, human performance improvement, organizational development or related field; Master's preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in career development frameworks, business aligned learning plans, coaching solutions and accelerated development strategies.
- Proficiency in high impact and business aligned learning practices that lead to measurable business outcomes
- Experience working both at a corporate level and within a business or functional unit for a large complex multinational corporation.
- High aptitude for strategic, broad and systems thinking with ability to translate into concrete scalable and business practical plans.
- Strong communication and consultative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills in large and small group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization and able to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, externally and internally.
- Must have strong organizational, prioritization, project management, time management and attention to detail skills; ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Program Lead, Specialized Leadership Development Solutions
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly