Global L&D Curriculum Lead - HR & IT
3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Global L&D Curriculum Lead - HR & IT-WAY05604 Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 150,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com.
Cargill is developing a new Corporate University designed to provide world class learning and education curriculums aligned to the critical skills and capabilities needed to execute Cargill's new Strategic Direction. The Corporate University will be comprised of three Colleges:
- College of Leadership & Managerial Excellence
- College of Business & Commercial Excellence
- College of Functional & Operational Excellence
This position reports to the Global L&D Manager for the College and will manage multiple external learning partners, consultants and vendor partners. This position will work with multiple peers and stakeholders to achieve results oriented and outcome driven learning strategies and curriculums.
50% Design and develop global learning and education curriculum
- Design and develop learning and development curriculums that align with the strategies and performance needs of the Enterprises and Functions
- Lead global curriculum design and development projects using instructional designers, subject matter experts and/or identifying external industry experts
- Leverage proven methods for designing global curriculums that can be easily tailored, localized, and unbundled to meet specific business/regional needs
- Apply creative design thinking and digital learning techniques to produce a modern learning experience
- Design with learning outcomes that are measurable and performance-based
30% Build and manage relationships with internal and external partners
- Advise, consult, and collaborate with Corporate Executives, Enterprise Leaders, Business Group leaders, Functional leaders and Subject Matter Experts to:
- Understand enterprise and function strategies, methods, approaches and leading practices in order to scope the corporate level learning content design
- Facilitate content sourcing processes and decisions with stakeholders
- Ensure curriculum aligns with and incorporates new practices, processes, knowledge and skills that are being driven by the capability owner
- Partner, consult and advise Regional HR Solutions L&D on high impact implementation approaches and unique curriculum applications
- Partner with Regional HR Solutions Delivery organizations to localize and support high quality curriculum delivery
- Partner with Virtual learning team to incorporate leading digital learning practices into designs
20% Create processes for learning evaluation, impact assessment and continuous improvement
- Establish metrics and implement analytics that effectively measure, benchmark and monitor the learning and development impact to the organization.
- Research and implement best practices found within and outside the organization to ensure continuous improvement
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resource, learning/ adult educational field
- Minimum 10 years work experience, 4 years' experience working in Learning & Development designing and managing global programs and curriculums
- Strong client relationship skills, the ability to partner, influence and work strategically with internal client organizations, business partners and stakeholders to drive overall solutions, while managing issues and risks.
- Proven ability to adapt in a changing environment and to develop and implement effective learning strategies, solutions and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and measure program effectiveness and value
- Self-starter, creative and innovative
- Drive for results with results/outcome focus
- Project management experience
- Strong understanding of Instructional design process
- Strong analytical and assessment skills
- Outstanding consulting and contracting skills
- Strong cultural awareness and experience in working with diverse teams
- Demonstrated business and global acumen at all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 20% domestically and internationally
- Masters degree
- Advanced degree in learning/educational field
- Experience implementing instructional strategy and design (i.e. Assess, Design Develop, Implement and Evaluate)
- Proven experience in building curriculums and content delivered to global audiences using e-learning and virtual classroom formats
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize issues and solutions to internal clients, business partners and stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, process improvement, short term and long term planning skills, impeccable business judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated time management and prioritization skills, and the ability to manage expectations effectively when handling multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines, while driving key deliverables.
- Superior attention to detail
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-MN-Wayzata
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Apply for Global L&D Curriculum Lead - HR & IT
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly